Man Citeh v Boro

Guest nufcandy

:banana:

He's not shit, hes a right footed forward being played out position on the left wing nono.gif

He is no world beater by any stretch of the imagination but he did a good job and I won't have a go at him for missing what was by his standards a tough chance.

PS: I love you, right hand post at the South Stand End :love:

PPS: All the people who have Micah Richards in your team, rejoice. 5 Home games gone this season - Goals conceded = ZERO. Having a good defence really does wonders when you're a bit shite. :celb2:

He's not shit, hes a right footed forward being played out position on the left wing nono.gif

Tsk, Vassell is all fart and no shit, which is precisely why we sold him to you. He'll never be anything more than entirely average.

EDIT Oh no, I've just found myself agreeing with something the previous regime did.

Tsk, Vassell is all fart and no shit, which is precisely why we sold him to you. He'll never be anything more than entirely average.

EDIT Oh no, I've just found myself agreeing with something the previous regime did.

Monday 31st October, 2005. Manchester City 3-1 Aston Villa. Vassell 2

Tuesday 14th March, 2006. Manchester City 2-1 Aston Villa. Vassell 1.

Tuesday 25th April, 2005. Aston Villa 0-1 Manchester City. Vassell.

Not bitter or anything?  bluebiggrin.gif

Not bitter or anything? bluebiggrin.gif

Doesn't compute. The O'Leary era never happened. Nor did Ellis.

Not bitter or anything? bluebiggrin.gif

Doesn't compute. The O'Leary era never happened. Nor did Ellis.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.  whistling.gif