Creative, i give him that...

Dokko

Katie Stallard at Winchester Crown Court

The man accused of murdering Southampton schoolgirl Hannah Foster has told a jury that he was abducted by a group of men and forced to have sex with her.

Maninder Pal Singh Kohli claimed that on the night Hannah disappeared he was kidnapped out of "revenge" because he owed £16,000 to a work colleague.

Kohli told Winchester Crown Court he'd been at a pub and as he walked to his van at the end of the evening a dark-coloured car pulled up in front of him. A man got out and told him: "We want to talk to you," he said.

He told the jury he was blindfolded with his arms tied behing his back, and that he pleaded with them; 'I'm asthmatic, I can't breathe, I'm suffocating.'

One man knelt on his back and tied his hands while another sat on his legs and a third man drove the car.

He said: "The man who had his knee on my back tied my hands, they then blindfolded me.

"I was pleading saying 'I'm asthmatic and I can't breathe, I'm suffocating'.

"I asked them what they want from me and they said 'It's best you keep listening to us'.

"I will never, ever forget the events of that night, I am still scared and frightened," he said.

Kohli said they told him they wanted £25,000 from the proceeds of the sale of his house to repay a debt he owed to a work colleague.

He said he heard another voice saying 'he keeps f***ing my cousin's wife and taking money from them and blackmailing them - we will teach you a lesson you will never forget.'

"'You like f***ing?' They said, 'we want you to have sex with a girl'."

He said he told them: "Don't do that, I'm a married man with two kids." But they punched him in the face.

He said he heard a girl's voice saying: 'He's got a nosebleed'.

"I was blindfolded", he told the court. "I could feel someone open my trousers and pull them down."

He then described how he was forced to have sex with the girl, as loud sobs could be heard from the public gallery where Hannah's family were sitting.

"I was tied, I was blindfolded, helpless, totally bound, at the time I didn't know who it was, but now because of everything and the DNA it must have been the girl."

"Do you mean Hannah Foster?", he was asked by Abbas Lakha QC, defending.

"Yes", he replied.

Kohli said he did not know what happened to the girl next but said he was taken back to his van parked near the Mitre pub.

He denies all the charges against him. The trial continues.

Eh?

The mad fucker.  Why cant people just admit what they have done.  Shamefull cunts.

Well, if he abducted, raped and murdered a girl, he's not going to think twice about telling porkies. Frankly, who knows what goes on in fucked-up heads like that?

Guest LucaAltieri

Eh?

The mad fucker.  Why cant people just admit what they have done.  Shamefull cunts.

He might believe it himself.

Eh?

The mad fucker.  Why cant people just admit what they have done.  Shamefull c***s.

He might believe it himself.

He might, but i bet he doesn't.  These rancid perverts are cunst who are unable to seek help with whatever is bothering them then do summik like this and have the audacity to stand up in court and spout utter bollocks wasiting everyones time and dragging the family through more hell.

CUnt

Burn him

We need more public burnings these days.