A fund raiser idea for the SBR banner Toon ultras aim to get.....

Heron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It has been mentioned on our 'council' forums that for us to raise money for this banner we could possibly have an 11-a-side game against some of you off here.

I was just wondering what sort of numbers would be willing to play? If we said a 16 man squad for each team and we play 90minutes, roll on roll off substitutes.

The game would probably take place on a Saturday, when Newcastle play Away obviously, and would take place somewhere in or near Newcastle...most likely at Westgate.

So could you please click Yes or No if you would like to be involved in this, and maybe if you need to see when it is.....

Please note that this is just to get numbers, nothing is arranged as of yet...

have the club agreed to put up any banner that you buy, firstly and foremostly?

We are awaiting a reply regarding that, but i'm sure it will be up all the time even if it is on the back wall....

I probably wouldnt play, for the simple reason as i hardly would know a face but if this gets going, the artificial pitch behind Gateshead International Stadium is canny and very reasonable in price.

How would this game raise money?

Depending on how much it is to pay for the pitch we would ask people to bring an additional amount to play....

Could say like £3 a head and whatever it costs for each individual to play too...

For reference, at Gateshead Stadium 11 vs 11 costs £2.10 each (at least on a weekday evening it does).

On second thoughts I might play. I've bagged two goals in two games on that hallowed omniturf. And lost twice too.  :pow:

For reference, at Gateshead Stadium 11 vs 11 costs £2.10 each (at least on a weekday evening it does).

On second thoughts I might play. I've bagged two goals in two games on that hallowed omniturf. And lost twice too.  :pow:

Nice one.  O0

Get Mark to play too... :smug:

Well I'm not playing fucking left back. :hmm:

Guest Heneage

At a quick glance I see.

Venkman

Myself

ON

Stephen?

Wullie (Not at Left Back)

Otter

Kev

Ian?

Stupeedo?

So we have 9 there, I reckon the SMB might get involved, maybe could even get a celeb player for either team.