Reserves Vs Blackburn

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

Soooo looking forward to relying on him against the form Italian side come Thursday

After this performance we may as well play 4-6-0.

Nice logic of NUFC to risk our only fit striker 3 days before a Uefa Cup tie.

Unless we brick up the goal, I doubt it'll matter who we play. Would prefer to keep anyone with fully functioning limbs for Saturday

Guest optimistic nit

Unless we brick up the goal, I doubt it'll matter who we play. Would prefer to keep anyone with fully functioning limbs for Saturday

thats most our squad out then ;)

Deserved 1-0 Win.

Luque played an hour and looked about as interested as Freddy Shepherd is in Slim Fast.

We must be thinking of a different Luque, the one I was reading about in the Shola thread deserves a chance and will work his knackers off for this team!

Shola out!

He didn't play well for 60 minutes in a reserve team match, somewhere he shouldn't be anywhere near?  Well fuck me, how did the bloke ever get a professional contract?!  Clearly the worst player ever.

..and everyone knows if it were Ameobi playing he would have played his heart out, scored a hat trick and got man of the match.

Guest maroonman

Deserved 1-0 Win.

Luque played an hour and looked about as interested as Freddy Shepherd is in Slim Fast.

Brilliant!

He didn't play well for 60 minutes in a reserve team match, somewhere he shouldn't be anywhere near?  Well fuck me, how did the bloke ever get a professional contract?!  Clearly the worst player ever.

..and everyone knows if it were Ameobi playing he would have played his heart out, scored a hat trick and got man of the match.

finally, you're coming around to the idea ;)

I think luque is now is "fk you" mode, even if he got his chance in the 1st team he has no interest at all in playing for us, he has to be thinking "oh now you fkn need me to play, well fk you".

Have to agree with on that!. If I was him I would probably give Roeder the finger.

He's had numerous chances, that nightmare carling cup trip to wigan is one that springs to mind!

Silly example like he said everyone was awful, i think it's very sad Luque's in this position he should be playing the best football of his career off the back off a wc but he's turned into a big flop who's career looks to be going downhill and fast.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Those who believe that Luque will magically produce the goods after a long run in the team are clutching at straws and it is embarrassing