Sunderland appoint Steve 'I bleed black and white' Bruce as new manager

cp40

Guest Nufc4Life

SMB forum seems to think it'll be confirmed in the next hour.

Though the source is ''Leadbitters ex agent'' so pinch of sale i'd take it with!

If it turns out to be true make sure you enjoy the Mackems reaction. They enjoyed ours when Keegan left.

Despite being in our shitest predicament for years, Sunderland still manage to find a way to keep themselves below us, cheers boys.

Ahh the great mackem saviour on his knees already.

Wonder if their charvas will be as embarrassing as our's were when wor messiah left ?

Dunno, their knuckledragger contingent seem to have turned on him already anyway, they'll probably be glad to get rid and be looking forward to getting Mourinho in.

Guest Stephen927

This is the best state they've been in for many a year, and one of our worst, yet we're still above them.

Poor fuckers, I dunno how they get by. I suppose they do have plenty of room in our shadow though.

If it turns out to be true make sure you enjoy the Mackems reaction. They enjoyed ours when Keegan left.

Despite being in our shitest predicament for years, Sunderland still manage to find a way to keep themselves below us, cheers boys.

I think it was posted on here that some Mackem was saying on a Mackem site that "Newcastle's owner is trying to sell them, they have an interim manager after Keegan walked and they have had a terrible start and yet we are below them!"

That cheered me up no end.

Bring fourth the one they call Allerdyce.

Ace, I can see it now.  Kenwyn Jones on the bench because Diouf has a better heart bpm in training, Nosworthy with a free role in the middle, Cisse in nets, 11 men behind the ball to defend a 1-0 deficit at home to West Brom...