Sunderland appoint Steve 'I bleed black and white' Bruce as new manager

cp40

Saw the interview and immediately thought he was simply fishing for another contract. It expires this summer and just letting Quinn know that he's prepared to walk away if he doesn't get a good deal.

He'll sign again imo...

:shifty:

Guest Stephen927

When is Ferguson due to retire? He'll probably hold out until then, try his luck though I couldn't see him getting that job.

When is Ferguson due to retire? He'll probably hold out until then, try his luck though I couldn't see him getting that job.

No chance of getting that job after spending £80m with the mackems and achieving precisely fuck all other than to build another relegation-threatened side.

The good thing: He's taken Sunderland up, and survived the first season.

The bad things:

He's a t**t. He's arrogant. He's spent 40m on second rate players. They're struggling even with those "great investments". He shouldn't be anywhere near the Man Utd job. He needs to sort out his facial hair.  Have I mentioned he's a t**t?

Guest Stephen927

To be fair to Keane and the amount he has spent, I think it's a case of not many players being keen on playing for Sunderland in their first season back in the Premiership especially given their track record of being like a yo-yo club. So it has been a case of paying over the odds for average players simply to get some bodies through the door. It was a gamble but it has paid off to an extent. He's had abit more luck this season with the likes of Cisse and Malbranque signing, no way would they have looked twice at signing last season.

Guest Heneage

I really can't see why they would. Ronaldo is the one who really rings bells in my head as not respecting him. Ferguson takes players and becomes like a second father. He wrote to David Bellion at Nice SG to congratulate him despite being a flop at United. Keane doesn't do that with players, at this moment he's very snap judgement, Chelsea away was a prime example. Could you imagine if Martins had a bad game and JK started Carroll next game.

While Ferguson is not as hands on in terms of finding the next generation but he is a very hands on manager in terms of his current staff. He motivates, builds players up and gets loyalty from them.

The fact that he could deck them all would probably help as well.

Berbatov would probably do him in, as long as he got past the bravado.

he may pass the bravado, but what about the irish psychopath?

I really can't see why they would. Ronaldo is the one who really rings bells in my head as not respecting him.

This being the same Ronaldo that wanted to fuck off from Man Utd & his father figure but didnt have the fucking stones to put a transfer request in.........like any Man Utd gaffer gives a shit if he respects them, all they will want from Ronaldo is for him to play well & nothing more.

Guest Heneage

I really can't see why they would. Ronaldo is the one who really rings bells in my head as not respecting him.

This being the same Ronaldo that wanted to f*** off from Man Utd & his father figure but didnt have the f***ing stones to put a transfer request in.........like any Man Utd gaffer gives a s*** if he respects them, all they will want from Ronaldo is for him to play well & nothing more.

Where is he now and who's he scoring loads for?

This being the same Ronaldo that wanted to f*** off from Man Utd & his father figure but didnt have the f***ing stones to put a transfer request in.........like any Man Utd gaffer gives a s*** if he respects them, all they will want from Ronaldo is for him to play well & nothing more.

Where is he now and who's he scoring loads for?

Chels....no errrrrrrrr Liverpo.....no...Mancherster...CCCit....NO....is he still at Manchester United?

As you didnt get the point the in the previous post: Ronaldo does not give a fuck about MUFC or daddy Alex. Man Utd & Sir Alex dont give a fuck what Ronaldo wants to do I.E FUCK OFF PLAY FOR REAL MADRID.  But Man Utd & SAF know the value & Ronaldo.

Ronaldo was pissing on everyone one's parade during the summer without having the balls to come out & whack a transfer request in, he lacks class & has little respect for the club & man who helped launched to mega stardom. So lets not mention Ronaldo respecting Sir Alex & not respecting Keane as the prick would not know where to start.

Guest toonlass

His beard is seriously shite. Has he never heard of Grecian 2000. One week its beard, one week its not, then back to beard. For fucks sake, have a shave you stupid arse!

Guest Jawesome

He sounds like such a mong, the way he pronounces his 'th's.  It's thirty eight, not tirty eight you fucking dog wanking, shit bearded cunt.