Sunderland appoint Steve 'I bleed black and white' Bruce as new manager

cp40

Guest Heneage

I really can't see why they would. Ronaldo is the one who really rings bells in my head as not respecting him.

This being the same Ronaldo that wanted to f*** off from Man Utd & his father figure but didnt have the f***ing stones to put a transfer request in.........like any Man Utd gaffer gives a s*** if he respects them, all they will want from Ronaldo is for him to play well & nothing more.

Where is he now and who's he scoring loads for?

Chels....no errrrrrrrr Liverpo.....no...Mancherster...CCCit....NO....is he still at Manchester United?

As you didnt get the point the in the previous post: Ronaldo does not give a f*** about MUFC or daddy Alex. Man Utd & Sir Alex dont give a f*** what Ronaldo wants to do I.E f*** OFF PLAY FOR REAL MADRID.  But Man Utd & SAF know the value & Ronaldo.

Ronaldo was pissing on everyone one's parade during the summer without having the balls to come out & whack a transfer request in, he lacks class & has little respect for the club & man who helped launched to mega stardom. So lets not mention Ronaldo respecting Sir Alex & not respecting Keane as the prick would not know where to start.

But thats just my point if he didn't give a fuck, surely his performance would have suffered? As much as he was under contract, contracts these days are overblown autographs, Berbatov showed that. If you truly aren't happy fuck it don't play. Ronaldo could take the year off now sitting on the bench I could bet you clubs would line up to take him.

Look at Rooney, Feridnand, Carrick, Evans all players that give so much for SAF because he does look after players. Keane is far too hot headed. I still think if Ronaldo was with Keane he'd either not be playing at his current level or would have whacked a transfer request in, does that not show you something his unwillingness to formally ask to leave, some say cowardice others say respect. But I take you're point on with due consideration .

The fact that he could deck them all would probably help as well.

he'd need some ladders to chin ronaldo and berbatov. being a dirty player doesnt equal being hard.

Totally agree. Today's modern player does not respond to bully tactics. They will simply hand in a transfer request. Besides, is Keane really that tough physically or just mental without being able to control himself?

Acting tough is not the same as real hard

Keane unsure of Sunderland future 

Roy Keane has hinted that his future as Sunderland boss may not be certain after the club's home defeat by Bolton saw them slip into the relegation zone.

Defensive errors triggered Saturday's 4-1 loss after which some fans at the Stadium of Light fans booed his players - but Keane took full responsibility.

"I ask myself every day if I'm the right man for Sunderland," he said.

"I asked myself this morning, and I said I was. Sunday morning, if the answer's no, we'll have to look at it."

The Black Cats had taken an early lead through Djibril Cisse's low finish but Bolton soon hit back through Matt Taylor and Gary Cahill goals, while Johan Elmander's double either side of half time sealed a comprehensive victory.

Sunderland now lie 18th having lost five of their last six Premier League matches.

Keane added: "I have to be honest in my assessment. It's not about what's best for Roy Keane. It's Sunderland football club.

"I might wake up on Monday morning and think I'm the right man. On Tuesday it might be different.

"I'm the manager of this football club and ultimately I'm responsible and I've never shied away from that.

"That's part of being a manager and that's why I take full responsibility for today and the run we're on and everything else."  I might wake up on Monday morning and think I'm the right man. On Tuesday it might be different

Despite glaring errors from Danny Collins and captain Dean Whitehead on Saturday which led to Elmander's goals, Keane insisted he was not angry with his players.

"I look at what these lads have done over the last two and a bit years and they've been absolutely brilliant," he said.

"I can't legislate for individual mistakes so stuff like that doesn't make me angry.

"We play with such innocence we make it hard for ourselves and we seem to get punished for every mistake we make.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/7756835.stm

Pretty much gone IYAM

Chimbonda Issues Come And Get Me Plea

Black Cats' star Pascal Chimbonda fuels rumours of his departure from the Stadium Of Light with plea to French Champions Lyon.

Pascal Chimbonda is a possible transfer target for Ligue 1 giants Lyon, whose two right backs Francois Clerc and Anthony Reveillere are injured and likely to be out for some time.

Chimbonda is seemingly very keen to move to the Stade Gerland, despite only having joined Sunderland during the summer on a three-year-deal from Tottenham.

Speaking to Ajourd'hui Sport, Chimbonda said, "Who would refuse Lyon? Me, I would go there on foot to sign (for them).

"For the moment, they haven't called me. But I do not hide the fact that I am happy a big club is interested in me.

"With Lyon, you get the Champions League and the Ligue 1 title every year. OL, for a player like me, would be a very good solution."

Chimbonda has only won one full cap for France, and hasn't featured in Sunderland's last four games, leading to speculation that he could be on the move again.

His agent, Roger Boli has hinted that a move to Lyon could well be a possibility in the near future.

"We are waiting for the opinion of the coach (Puel), that is all," Boli told Le Parisien.

"To play in the Champions League, you can't turn that down.

"It is absolutely possible to see him go to Lyon in the days to come."

Lyon have also been linked with St Etienne right back Mouhamadou Dabo, as Lyon coach Claude Puel looks to strengthen his side after losing Reveillere and Clerc to long term knee injuries that could keep them out for several months.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/746/sunderland/2008/11/29/987966/chimbonda-issues-come-and-get-me-plea

Read that elsewhere today as well

Guest Heneage

Could see him going and joining OT coaching.

You thought they wouldn't respect him yesterday mackems.gif

Bit of a difference between coach and manager, alzheimers must be a bugger mate ;)

Guest Heneage

Bit of a difference between coach and manager, alzheimers must be a bugger mate ;)

So they will respect him as a coach? :lol:

Nor, but do you need to be "Respected" as a coach, all he will be doing is taking them through drills and the like Ferguson has created, if anything a coaching role will raise how much he is respected as Ferguson has chosen him.

Nor, but do you need to be "Respected" as a coach, all he will be doing is taking them through drills and the like Ferguson has created, if anything a coaching role will raise how much he is respected as Ferguson has chosen him.

Of course you have to be respected as a coach.

:laugh:

You honestly think if Keane went to OT as a coach he would get given a list of drills by Ferguson and told when to do them?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Sounds a bit like Craig David talk in that interview. "am i the right man on monday? Went for a drinky on tuesday. Humped a little doggy on WEdnesday. And then Thursday and Friday and Saturday resigned on Sunday"

Sounds a bit like Craig David talk in that interview. "am i the right man on monday? Went for a drinky on tuesday. Humped a little doggy on WEdnesday. And then Thursday and Friday and Saturday resigned on Sunday"

:lol:

What a hoot, their Forums have hit critical and are now in meltdown.

More knee-jerking than you would see from Michael Flatley.

Some of them are actually championing Fat Sam - after their famed caption posts and brown envelope jibes.

Cant wait for Football First tonight

His beard is seriously s****. Has he never heard of Grecian 2000. One week its beard, one week its not, then back to beard. For f***s sake, have a shave you stupid arse!

Jesus had one.

And look what happened to him.  Crucified by those in charge.