Sunderland appoint Steve 'I bleed black and white' Bruce as new manager

cp40

Sounds a bit like Craig David talk in that interview. "am i the right man on monday? Went for a drinky on tuesday. Humped a little doggy on WEdnesday. And then Thursday and Friday and Saturday resigned on Sunday"

Glorious

Sunderland manager Roy Keane admits he is considering his future at the Stadium of Light.

The Black Cats surrendered the lead to lose 4-1 at home to Bolton on Saturday to stoke speculation over Keane's future.

Rumour has consistently linked Keane with the Sunderland exit over the course of the season and the former Manchester United star hinted on Friday that he could leave at the end of the campaign.

But the defeat to Bolton was Sunderland's third successive loss at home and Keane has now suggested that he is constantly assessing life on Wearside.

"I ask myself every single day if I am the right man for Sunderland," he said.

Honest

"I asked myself this morning and I said that I was. Tomorrow morning if the answer's no we will have to look at it.

"I have to be honest in my assessment. It's not about what's best for Roy Keane. It's Sunderland football club.

"I might wake up on Monday morning and think I'm the right man. On Tuesday it might be different.

"I'm the manager of this football club and ultimately I'm responsible and I've never shied away from that.

"That's part of being a manager and that's why I take full responsibility for today and the run we're on and everything else."

Lets hope he stays to see his contract out as those words fill me with great optimism.

If he is in that frame of mind for the reast of the campaign (and it wont get better with Quinn saying he needs a clearout before spending) then Sunderland have booked 18th place.

Lets hope he stays to see his contract out as those words fill me with great optimism.

If he is in that frame of mind for the reast of the campaign (and it wont get better with Quinn saying he needs a clearout before spending) then Sunderland have booked 18th place.

who's 19th gona be?

Macca will be on the legends no doubt on monday, you can tell how badly sunland are doing by the pitch of his voice , the squealing after they beat us , should be down to a depressed grumble by now,,.. ;D

Sounds a bit like Craig David talk in that interview. "am i the right man on monday? Went for a drinky on tuesday. Humped a little doggy on WEdnesday. And then Thursday and Friday and Saturday resigned on Sunday"

I just spat out my breakfast.

They were going to conquer the world after they beat us but they they failed to realise is they had just beat another struggling side.

I had people at work telling me Sunderland will finish above NUFC and Roy Keane is nailed on for the man u job.

People getting carried away all cos they beat us

They were going to conquer the world after they beat us but they they failed to realise is they had just beat another struggling side.

I had people at work telling me Sunderland will finish above NUFC and Roy Keane is nailed on for the man u job.

People getting carried away all cos they beat us

thye celebrated like it was the end of the season, and look what happened,.......

Guest Heneage

i heard the other day, that keano, has signed over 100 players,.....hes a shopaholic.

And I believe it was Barry Glendennig on The Guardian podcast said that Keane has admitted to buying a player and a few days later regretting it, clearly doesn't keep his receipts.

Keane has previous for streching out contract talks

He is playing hard to get but this time it could go a bit wrong for him

At Man Utd he knew that he was pretty much irreplaceable

He seems to think that he is bullet proof in his current position but given some fans reaction to recent results he couldn't be more wrong

However it does make a change to watch a north east club come apart at the seems that isnt NUFC

i heard the other day, that keano, has signed over 100 players,.....hes a shopaholic.

I'm getting really concerned that he may not sign the new contract.

Dunno, there's some proper planks they could end up with if he walks.