Viduka Back in Training (Back in a few weeks....)

Guest neesy111

I don't give a toss tbh.

The fat bastard's class when he's fit, I'd say. Would have him over Shola anyday of the week.

It's ok though, he doesn't give a toss.

The guy is a fat waster. He's doing it this season, he did it last season, and he did it the season before at boro. I refuse to sit wringing my hands hoping he'll be fit soon.

Guest michaelfoster

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/deadreflection/010278456896800.gif

Looking trim as ever...

They do say the camera adds 10 pounds

...wonder how many cameras are on him :D

As for his Newcastle future, I wouldn't offer him a new contract in a million years, but when he's fit, I'd definitely play him up top with Martins and Owen just in behind.

i'd give him a new contract,insure him for as much as we can...............................then give joey a birthday cigar

the love of my life saw him in tesco,kingston park,yesterday and felt the need to ring me on the golf course to tell me how fit he looked,but im pretty sure she meant fit as in 'sexually fit'!

is this a sad reflection of her taste in men!

Guest Stephen927

the love of my life saw him in tesco,kingston park,yesterday and felt the need to ring me on the golf course to tell me how fit he looked,but im pretty sure she meant fit as in 'sexually fit'!

is this a sad reflection of her taste in men!

Aye, I've heard that. I've also heard how Stephen Carr was fit in person...  :lol:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1347884,00.html

"He probably won't be fit for the start of the season but he'll be pretty near."

LIAR.

Maybe, just maybe, that was Keegans genuine but mistaken out-look on the situation at the time of comment. Why should he lie about it?

Straying off topic, i know, but if we're pointing the finger at dis-honest staff at the club then look no further than the owner and his chums.

Sorry, but it boils my p**s that some people think KK was some kind of wolf in sheeps clothing who set out to harm the club. The club that i believe he has a lot of affection for. 

Guest The Libertine

"He probably won't be fit for the start of the season but he'll be pretty near."

LIAR.

Maybe, just maybe, that was Keegans genuine but mistaken out-look on the situation at the time of comment. Why should he lie about it?

Straying off topic, i know, but if we're pointing the finger at dis-honest staff at the club then look no further than the owner and his chums.

Sorry, but it boils my p**s that some people think KK was some kind of wolf in sheeps clothing who set out to harm the club. The club that i believe he has a lot of affection for

that he abandoned at least 3 times  :iamatwat:

LIAR.

Sorry, but it boils my p**s that some people think KK was some kind of wolf in sheeps clothing who set out to harm the club. The club that i believe he has a lot of affection for

He wouldn't hit me if he didn't love me, your honor.

I said this before when Viduka was discussed - when he was injured Keegan said he would be out for 3 to 6 months, that was May, 6 months is November.

The worst you can say is that due to his "laziness" its the top end of the scale (or a bit beyond) but calling him a waste of space is going too far. He is still the best striker we have apart from Owen by a million miles.

Let him go in the summer then - that will mean we need at least two top class strikers next summer - if the club hasn't been sold and we have stayed up then next season will be even worse than this.

I said this before when Viduka was discussed - when he was injured Keegan said he would be out for 3 to 6 months, that was May, 6 months is November.

The worst you can say is that due to his "laziness" its the top end of the scale (or a bit beyond) but calling him a waste of space is going too far. He is still the best striker we have apart from Owen by a million miles.

Let him go in the summer then - that will mean we need at least two top class strikers next summer - if the club hasn't been sold and we have stayed up then next season will be even worse than this.

The reason we are having our second consecutive shit season is because one of our top strikers is usually missing for most of the season. What difference does it make if he's Maradona if he's not going to play?

LIAR.

He must feel something for the club, to return each time.

LIAR.

"Abandoned"  :lol: