Scouting for Girls...Why? Just....Why?

Guest firetotheworks

What is your opinion on the band 'Scouting for Girls'  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion on the band 'Scouting for Girls'

• They're brilliant, what are you on about?
    • They're good
    • Meh
    • Theyre pretty poor
    • They make me want to remove my ears so as to never put them through the pain again

Guest firetotheworks

Im not normally one for ripping on bands because its each to their own and all that, but Scouting for Girls have pushed me to this point. Admittidly its my own fault and I shouldnt let it bother me but fucking hell I cant stand them. I am yet to meet anyone who likes this band yet theyre signed and seem to be doing pretty well.

Theres other bands I dont understand the popularity of, The Feeling being one but I have met a few of their fans so at least I know they exist.

I wanted to do a bigger poll to see if I can find anyone who likes them at all.So here it is, make your choice.

Guest lankybellwipe

Only found out yesterday the Ting Tings was just a girl and some lad on drums. Thought it was 2 girls for some reason, like those Russian lesbians.

I am not really that interesting am I?

Tatu were.

Go on there!  Phwoaaaar! Go on! Yes!

Lesbianism is fun!

Guest firetotheworks

To the people who like them: What is it about their every song sounds the same, sickeningly heart on sleeve, repetative, lyrical detritus that makes them so appealing? Sorry if Im causing offence, I just really think they're that shit.

Guest lankybellwipe

No :lol: it was a joke but you should know by now I am about as funny as a triple heart bypass.

Don't sell yourself short MJ! Mine was a blast, so much so, I nearly had a heart attack!

(that also, was a joke, and a rather shat one at that)

To the people who like them: What is it about their every song sounds the same, sickeningly heart on sleeve, repetative, lyrical detritus that makes them so appealing? Sorry if Im causing offence, I just really think they're that shit.

Don't really know, I also like the Kooks if that helps?

Guest LucaAltieri

I reckon they are the kind of band people say they hate yet when they are alone in their car and one of SFG tunes come on you sing along to it!

I hate all of their songs bar the Elvis isnt dead one.

Nope. They just make me want to harm kittens.