This is quality

Decky

That is absolutely brilliant, watching that gave me one of those 'I love life, me' moments. You've made my day slightly more bearable. Thanks Decky. :clap:

Funny, I thought it was one of the most colossal wastes of time and money that I had ever seen. Still, I watched the whole clip....so it was definitely interesting. Would have been great if one of the kids screwed it up though.

Guest firetotheworks

I dont get how its more of a waste of time than anything else that doesnt really matter. Its like saying football doesnt matter or music doesnt matter. Its all good fun man.

I dont get how its more of a waste of time than anything else that doesnt really matter. Its like saying football doesnt matter or music doesnt matter. Its all good fun man.

Yes, but you must understand that those things do matter to me. Music and competition have been a part of the human complex since the beginning. Anyway that's the whole point. You enjoy this type thing, so obviously it is not a waste to you. However, I generally find things like this to be pointless. All a matter of opinion.

Guest firetotheworks

Yes, but you must understand that those things do matter to me. Music and competition have been a part of the human complex since the beginning. Anyway that's the whole point. You enjoy this type thing, so obviously it is not a waste to you. However, I generally find things like this to be pointless. All a matter of opinion.

But no, thats not allowed, you have to like what I like too. Everyone does.