Jose Enrique out for at least three weeks with hamstring injury

Guest BooBoo

Guest icemanblue

must have been a real boost hearing nearly 40000 singing his name when he came off. really has become a big fans favourite not just for his ability but also his attitude. seems a right canny lad. can't for him to get a goal  - will eclipse the reaction Ranger got.

The 500 odd people chanting his name while he was in the reception area probably helped too. He looked really uncomfortable, but happy.

I love him like no man should love another.

must have been a real boost hearing nearly 40000 singing his name when he came off. really has become a big fans favourite not just for his ability but also his attitude. seems a right canny lad. can't for him to get a goal  - will eclipse the reaction Ranger got.

The 500 odd people chanting his name while he was in the reception area probably helped too. He looked really uncomfortable, but happy.

I love him like no man should love another.

think i would have fainted if i was there!

Guest Roger Kint

Could have been a lot worse.

When NUFC release something with 'at least' in it i wouldnt hold my breath on it being right :shifty:

It would actually make more sense to start Kadar considering that this lad will probably only be here for a month and its an ideal chance to give Kadar a little run in the team. Not sure if Van Bommel would have signed though if he wasn't promised to start in the team.

It would actually make more sense to start Kadar considering that this lad will probably only be here for a month and its an ideal chance to give Kadar a little run in the team. Not sure if Van Bommel would have signed though if he wasn't promised to start in the team.

:lol: What? We did sign Van Bommel as well? Another out-of-the-blue signing?  :cheesy:  :frantic:

I think theres something wrong with his hamstring wasnt he out last season for a few weeks with the same  injury?

Yep. Must be one of those weak spots, sadly. Imo it was only a matter of time this season before he agitated it again.

I think theres something wrong with his hamstring wasnt he out last season for a few weeks with the same  injury?

Yep. Must be one of those weak spots, sadly. Imo it was only a matter of time this season before he agitated it again.

Yupp suppose it was inevitable that he would be injured at some point