Thieves at work

Gash

I caught two thieves today at work,\one stealing the standard/usual booze!

The others though (three young girls) were doing domething so hillarious at the time i didnt tell the manager, they were opening all the pot noodles to find a winner and claim their spinning fork, i found it so hillarious i just stood there laughing at them!

Anyway, they found a winner paid for it, but caused about  20pound of damages looking for it.

Anyway, once they left i collected the opened pot noodles and took them to the manager, he asked why i didnt stop them i told him, he found it quite funny too and said his mrs won one and they're shit and he would have give it them.

Guest lankybellwipe

The others though (three young girls) were doing domething so hillarious at the time i didnt tell the manager, they were opening all the pot noodles to find a winner and claim their spinning fork, i found it so hillarious i just stood there laughing at them!

Anyway, they found a winner paid for it, but caused about  20pound of damages looking for it.

Anyway, once they left i collected the opened pot noodles and took them to the manager, he asked why i didnt stop them i told him, he found it quite funny too and said his mrs won one and they're shit and he would have give it them.

:cheesy: :idiot2:

I'd have sacked you immediately for pot noodle mis-management, and failiure to recognise pot noodle interference under the pot noodle mis-management act 2003!

:lol:

Wait, what happened with your other job? And the whole situation? Sorry, not been in-tune with the World of Ash of late.

Opening Pot Noodles is hilarious  :undecided:

if they had a pot noodle opening display team at half time at the match , we could get the crowds back up to 50,000.

ffs Ahley you are fucking useless for not seeing that!

Opening Pot Noodles is hilarious  :undecided:

if they had a pot noodle opening display team at half time at the match , we could get the crowds back up to 50,000.

ffs Ahley you are fucking useless for not seeing that!

I saw it, i just found it so funny i didnt stop them.

Wait, what happened with your other job? And the whole situation? Sorry, not been in-tune with the World of Ash of late.

They let me stay; the gay guy didnt want the hassle in the end

I must have swiped about a binbag full of stationary in my time.

Just feels wrong paying for that sort of stuff these days. Actually had an argument with the girlfriend when she wanted to buy some stationairy from Woolworths!  :colo:

we had some kid once, who was 10, with his mate nicking lighters.  The bloke of security called me to the front door to stop them on the way out, he was searched, and about 3 packs of lighters (3 per pack) fell out his jacket.  He was taken to the managers office and his mother and the police notified.

Anyhoo, all the other managers had gone except the duty manager (who is fresh manager).  The lad started to cry, and the dairy manager, being the idiot he is took sympathy and bought the little scamp a mars bar out the vending machine!

I was horrified like, the little urchin steals, gets caught, and gets a free mars bar.  Society gone wrong man!  :lol:

On another note, we get people stealing stuff all the time, some of it is fucking weird, we've had plenty of trakky-clad 30 somethings trying to nick around £40 of fresh meat and someone else filling their jacket with makeup, then just throwing themselves through the fire exit and running up the bank outside the store.

It's funny what some people will steal.  Not even worth the bother more often than not.

Guest LucaAltieri

They let me stay; the gay guy didnt want the hassle in the end

Been caught shagging at work again?

Guest lankybellwipe

we had some kid once, who was 10, with his mate nicking lighters.  The bloke of security called me to the front door to stop them on the way out, he was searched, and about 3 packs of lighters (3 per pack) fell out his jacket.  He was taken to the managers office and his mother and the police notified.

Anyhoo, all the other managers had gone except the duty manager (who is fresh manager).  The lad started to cry, and the dairy manager, being the idiot he is took sympathy and bought the little scamp a mars bar out the vending machine!

I was horrified like, the little urchin steals, gets caught, and gets a free mars bar.  Society gone wrong man!  :lol:

On another note, we get people stealing stuff all the time, some of it is fucking weird, we've had plenty of trakky-clad 30 somethings trying to nick around £40 of fresh meat and someone else filling their jacket with makeup, then just throwing themselves through the fire exit and running up the bank outside the store.

It's funny what some people will steal.  Not even worth the bother more often than not.

Isn't it WPC WBCP RSPCA RSPB RSC RAC - christ!, sorry!

I once stole my aunties vick inhaler, and was made to take it back, and apologise, and beg forgiveness!  God forbid I should steal her dyalasis machine!  :angry:

I was horrified like, the little urchin steals, gets caught, and gets a free mars bar.  Society gone wrong man!   :lol:

When I worked in Kwik Save people used to target the bacon and fresh meat all the time. I found it weird, but I suppose it's what they can sell down the pub pretty easily.

I was horrified like, the little urchin steals, gets caught, and gets a free mars bar.  Society gone wrong man!   :lol:

When I worked in Kwik Save people used to target the bacon and fresh meat all the time. I found it weird, but I suppose it's what they can sell down the pub pretty easily.

They just walk out of our shop with trolleys, we have to hope someone spots them.

They put crisps and stuff around the outside then the good stuff in the middle, boxing, and just walk out and hope not to be spotted!

Yup meat is what they seem to go for. I wouldn't have the audacity some of them do when stealing mind. A lass just picked up some wine and ran out the shop right in front of me when I was on the till. A frail old man came in to pay for his petrol and stole a Aero chocolate bar, well I could have stopped him, but I didn't want to tackle him to the ground over a Aero bar.