CB - Coloccini

CB - Taylor

RM - Milner

LM - Gutierrez

CM - Butt

CM - Guthrie

CF - Duff

CF - Martins

So I'd swap Duff to RM, and put Owen up front in the position vacated by Milner, and go for it.

Sweet, got KK's number? :D

Not too sure, but I'm sure it starts +34...

Good job you amended that, mate. Cos i definitely know what the codes for Spanish phones are. ;)

(i'm assuming that's what your gag is...)

Will be lucky to get 'NIL' in this...could be heaviest defeat of the season ; they are a much more fluent side than last season when we lost narrowly.

Scolari has shown just why he is a top manager as he has taken them to another level - my tip for the title.

Will be lucky to get 'NIL' in this...could be heaviest defeat of the season ; they are a much more fluent side than last season when we lost narrowly.

Scolari has shown just why he is a top manager as he has taken them to another level - my tip for the title.

After carefully analysing people's comments, I can safely predict the score will be:

Chelsea 90 - 0 Newcastle

(Anelka 1, 2, 3..... 46...47..... 67.....68..... 89...90)

We are going to get a serious battering here. Again.

didn't last year tbh

I wouldn't say that "again" was unwarranted, really. Didn't our five games before that read like: 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, 0-5? Not in that order i don't think, but i swear we've had all those scorelines in he last few years. :lol:  We're woeful at Stamford Bridge. :(

Guest toonlass

Drogba suspended :D

Right. Quick. Lets all nip down to London and throw 10p's at Cech, Cuddicinni, Terry, Bosingwa, Ashley Cole, Bridge, Ferreira, Lampard, Malouda, Deco, Joe Cole, Kalou, Obi Mikkel, Ballack and Anelka. Hopefully they will lob them back and we can get the whole team suspended.

Thought this was a home game for some reason. Dreading this now.

Chelsea's home record is far inferior to their away record this season. I think they have something like 21 points out of 7 away matches scroing 20 times and conceding once. They have been much more vulnerable at home tbh.

I don't want to go to Chelsea!

So I'm not, staying at home and listening to it on the radio instead.   ;D

You're not allowed on them away-day buses anymore anyway are you?  :naughty:

DISCLAIMER: THAT WAS DEFINITELY A JOKE.