Calling all Americans.

Guest LucaAltieri

Guest LucaAltieri

Can you translate this into British for me please?

"12. My W-2s will confirm that for the last two years my total compensation averaged:

various sums of money

13. My realistic annual base compensation goal (before any potential bonus) is:

various sums of money"

Are they asking "How much have you earned in the last two years?" and "How much do you plan to earn?"

I fail at those forms, but it looks like the first one is just asking for your average salary over the past two years (based on your previous two W2/British equivalent forms).

The second one seems to be asking you what you expect to be your base salary (before bonuses) per year/next year.

Wheelbarrow of salt, those types of forms make my eyes bleed. :lol: Please don't take my word, I'd hate to mislead you.

Guest lankybellwipe

I fail at those forms, but it looks like the first one is just asking for your average salary over the past two years (based on your previous two W2/British equivalent forms).

The second one seems to be asking you what you expect to be your base salary (before bonuses) per year/next year.

Wheelbarrow of salt, those types of forms make my eyes bleed. :lol: Please don't take my word, I'd hate to mislead you.

For anyone south of Dallas, that translates as -

"Gimme yo gad dang manny, you gag dang peice o' shit, or all pap a cap in yo' gad dam ass pilgrim, o yeah, hear meh baby, yo' ass be mine yo twat!"

My apologies are expressed to Mike straight away............ sorry!

Can you translate this into British for me please?

"12. My W-2s will confirm that for the last two years my total compensation averaged:

various sums of money

13. My realistic annual base compensation goal (before any potential bonus) is:

various sums of money"

Are they asking "How much have you earned in the last two years?" and "How much do you plan to earn?"

The first question is asking for your average income over the last two years.

The second question is asking how much you're expecting to earn at your (what I am assuming) new job.

"Gimme yo gad dang manny, you gag dang peice o' shit, or all pap a cap in yo' gad dam ass pilgrim, o yeah, hear meh baby, yo' ass be mine yo twat!"

:lol: Where are the people that speak like that?!

:lol: Where are the people that speak like that?!

Have to agree, I have been many places in the US and don't know/haven't heard anyone speak like that.

No one in the world speaks like that!

Here, Lanky.

Howay, pufta, hoy over your money you southern twat, or I'll glass you, I will!

That's the equivalent of what you typed out.

:lol: South of Dallas....