Just one thing.....

Neil

Pretty much everything. Plenty of job satisfaction, managing to study law on the side succesfully, and I even managed to do some writing yesterday for the first time in a good few months. Things are good.

After two years of hell, and 3 months without any contact with him my Ex has decided to stop being a massive cunt and is allowing me to see my son again. No rules, no regs, no catches, just me and him, when i want, however i want, as much as i want and to let me get on with being a dad in my way without her control.

And me and him are both loving it. Fell asleep in the car on the way down as my parents picked him up, set up a little bed and cuddled him in for a while, he woke up and when he realised i was there a massive smile burst across his face and he said, 'hello daddy' (well more like 'ewwo daadi') and reached out for a big hug.  :smitten:

Happy days.  :aww:

Guest toonlass

Can I have three things, cos it would be my daughters. They rock my world. Just had their parent's evenings at school, and my little one has settled into nursery well, my middle one (who is dyspraxic) is doing well settling into middle school (which is a relief as she hated first school), and my oldest is in the top three in her year group. Massive sense of pride at them, and a pat on the back for me too I suppose. Its hard being a single parent (my girls don't see their dad at all~his choice, he is a waster) and its nice to have people make compliments about your kids and to know that you have brought them up well.

After two years of hell, and 3 months without any contact with him my Ex has decided to stop being a massive cunt and is allowing me to see my son again. No rules, no regs, no catches, just me and him, when i want, however i want, as much as i want and to let me get on with being a dad in my way without her control.

And me and him are both loving it. Fell asleep in the car on the way down as my parents picked him up, set up a little bed and cuddled him in for a while, he woke up and when he realised i was there a massive smile burst across his face and he said, 'hello daddy' (well more like 'ewwo daadi') and reached out for a big hug.  :smitten:

Amazing :thup:

I don't have anything that important!

After two years of hell, and 3 months without any contact with him my Ex has decided to stop being a massive c*** and is allowing me to see my son again. No rules, no regs, no catches, just me and him, when i want, however i want, as much as i want and to let me get on with being a dad in my way without her control.

Amazing :thup:

I don't have anything that important!

Same, I was going to say something such as recently getting my finger out, but it just seems slightly redundant after TT's post, as thats something genuinely awesome. It's the same with the 'What Mood your in thread', I'd seem like a complete whingey twat after hearing what some people have to go through, or on the other hand, very easily pleased.

Basically nothing significant has occurred in my life yet, good or bad.

I cant really complain much these days. Nice girlfriend who isnt a neurotic mess, decent job in which my contract has been extended by a year. Im pretty healthy so all in all, happy days!

Now to clear my massive loan and get a place of my own...

Edit: Shit one thing..... erm Girlfriend (she doesnt come on here but just in case....)

Guest lankybellwipe

Can I have three things, cos it would be my daughters. They rock my world. Just had their parent's evenings at school, and my little one has settled into nursery well, my middle one (who is dyspraxic) is doing well settling into middle school (which is a relief as she hated first school), and my oldest is in the top three in her year group. Massive sense of pride at them, and a pat on the back for me too I suppose. Its hard being a single parent (my girls don't see their dad at all~his choice, he is a waster) and its nice to have people make compliments about your kids and to know that you have brought them up well.

From one to another, well done babes!  :clap:

One is hard enough, but three! you have my utmost respect!

I'm in the form of my life for our Sunday team.  :snod:

Last Sunday was a 4-1 win where I scored one and set up the other three, and the Sunday before that I put us through into the next round of the cup with a 92nd minute bullet header.

I'm the best target man the world has ever seen  :coolsmiley: 6'5" of sheer height, coupled with glorious flick-ons and a class tackle. YEAH!  :smug:

One thing. My job goes really well, so good to have a career after three years at uni, and something I am very grateful for. So glad to have escaped one of the worst towns in Britain, just sad my parents cant afford to escape. Its so surreal earning the wage I do, I really am more than grateful.

One thing. My job goes really well, so good to have a career after three years at uni, and something I am very grateful for. So glad to have escaped one of the worst towns in Britain, just sad my parents cant afford to escape. Its so surreal earning the wage I do, I really am more than grateful.

What band do nurses start on? Do you do overtime and stuff yet?

Bit of a change of tact.

Name one thing you're right happy about in your life at the moment. Could be a person, a set of people, a hobby, an attitude, whatever. Spread the happiness!

You can't sart a thread and then not give your two-bobs worth. Your gambling addiction perhaps?

Bit of a change of tact.

Name one thing you're right happy about in your life at the moment. Could be a person, a set of people, a hobby, an attitude, whatever. Spread the happiness!

You can't sart a thread and then not give your two-bobs worth. Your gambling addiction perhaps?

How about yours?  O0

Good chance of a damn good career. If I work for it.

So what's your happiness? Sarcasm?

What band do nurses start on? Do you do overtime and stuff yet?

Band 5. We get unsociable hours pay or something. Hell I don't care what I get paid as long as it pays the rent, and feeds me.