Muscle injury.

Rocker

Evening lads.

I was daft last night at 5 aside, and before doing any stretches, I was testing our new ball out and hoofed it and really popped my thigh muscle (quad or something?)

Well I played the full game, and obviously it just got worse and worse and now my leg has ballooned and it's fucking disgustingly painful. What can I do?

I've got an army medical on Sat and the week later doing my selection weekend which entails allsorts of physical activity.

Any chance of getting this sorted to some extent in a week and a half?  :-[

Fucking twat.  Done it again, it's only been a week. Thought this healed up well, had no pain before I played tonight, then about 10 mins in I take a shot and pull the same muscle. It's just as bad as it was last week now. Now I know why professionals aren't rushed back.

All of this and I've got my army selection weekend this weekend  :tickedoff:

f***ing t***.  Done it again, it's only been a week. Thought this healed up well, had no pain before I played tonight, then about 10 mins in I take a shot and pull the same muscle. It's just as bad as it was last week now. Now I know why professionals aren't rushed back.

All of this and I've got my army selection weekend this weekend  :tickedoff:

Look on the bright side, you've possibly just saved your life.

Guest lankybellwipe

No offence but playing football a week after you have injured yourself the weekend before some big army physical probably isn't the brightest idea  :laugh: :razz:

by that prose, I just now you were dying to include the words 'fool', 'idiot', 'yourself' and blame!

O0 :lol: