Most known "chant" regardless of sport

Kaizero

So I was watching hockey NY Rangers against Ottawa Senators the other day and started thinking, which "chant/song" regardless of sport is the most known? "Let's go Rangers" has to be a good candidate for being the most known throughout the world, even if it's Hockey it's been shown in so many TV shows and movies that most people know it. I mean, I myself isn't a big hockey fan, but still knew it.

What do you guys think are good candidates for most known sports team chant in the world? I'll possibly add a poll later when there's been some candidate discussion.

Guest jason_s

I was at a Rangers game about 3 weeks ago and I found it highly amusing when they scored the tannoy played some funny music and they all song Goal, Hey Hey Hey!! made me laugh, just thought "imagine that in the premiership"!!! First ice hockey game i had ever been to, it was quite good but there is no way thats a sport, its entertainment .. like wrestleing! :)

Sorry if that was slightly off topic!

So I was watching hockey NY Rangers against Ottawa Senators the other day and started thinking, which "chant/song" regardless of sport is the most known? "Let's go Rangers" has to be a good candidate for being the most known throughout the world, even if it's Hockey it's been shown in so many TV shows and movies that most people know it. I mean, I myself isn't a big hockey fan, but still knew it.

What do you guys think are good candidates for most known sports team chant in the world? I'll possibly add a poll later when there's been some candidate discussion.

not only have i never heard that chant but ive never even heard of the teams. ice hockey isnt exactly the most popular sport in the world, even in the US id say 'soccer' is more popular, so it's unlikely a famous chant or song would come from there.

you'll never walk alone is well known across europe, asia and south america with numerous teams using it as an anthem.

got to say the ole, ole, ole one, as others have said, seems pretty popular.

the "we shall not be moved" song is just shite. all the shite away fans at SJP sing it. what does it even mean? no one is trying to move you, you spackas, if anything you're being penned in by stewards.

not only have i never heard that chant but ive never even heard of the teams. ice hockey isnt exactly the most popular sport in the world, even in the US id say 'soccer' is more popular, so it's unlikely a famous chant or song would come from there.

you'll never walk alone is well known across europe, asia and south america with numerous teams using it as an anthem.

got to say the ole, ole, ole one, as others have said, seems pretty popular.

the "we shall not be moved" song is just shite. all the shite away fans at SJP sing it. what does it even mean? no one is trying to move you, you spackas, if anything you're being penned in by stewards.

If you've seen Seinfeld or Friends, you've most likely heard it, not to mention heard of the NY Rangers :pow:

And I'm not American, just for the record.