Crazily cheap flights to Dublin & Girona.

Optimistic Nut

Ryan Air run a bus from Girona airport to Barcelona for passengers.. it only takes about an hour and a half actually, or you could stay in Girona for a night and then go to Barca the next day from Girona bus station.

Ryan Air run a bus from Girona airport to Barcelona for passengers.. it only takes about an hour and a half actually, or you could stay in Girona for a night and then go to Barca the next day from Girona bus station.

Fuck that. I'd rather just fly straight to Barcelona with a proper airline in comfort.  :aww:

Probably doubles what you've paid for your flights.

Probably doubles what you've paid for your flights.

A little more than doubles I'd say, considering I bought 3 adult seats to Girona for 6p last night!

Girona is quite a nice little town aswell, so I don't mind staying there for a night or two and then going onto Barca, but different strokes for different folks etc. I know quite a few people like GM who'd rather just get to the city.