Playstation 3 Home

Decky

Its my understanding that this is expected to be realised in BETA form as early as today, definately before Christmas. I THINK they are releasing a beta for worldwide use and just building onto it as they go along until the final release. Im not 100% sure as ive heard alot about it, but its my understand the 19th of November was a date set, not a final date mind, so if not today then within the coming weeks. We can use this thread to inform each other about how to get the beta.

Also im sure someone can let us know in better detail just what is happening.

Guest elbee909

Its my understanding that this is expected to be realised in BETA form as early as today, definately before Christmas. I THINK they are releasing a beta for worldwide use and just building onto it as they go along until the final release. Im not 100% sure as ive heard alot about it, but its my understand the 19th of November was a date set, not a final date mind, so if not today then within the coming weeks. We can use this thread to inform each other about how to get the beta.

Also im sure someone can let us know in better detail just what is happening.

Not me, I know nothing... I saw it various times quite a long time ago and it never impressed me at the time, have to say.  Hopefully they've turned it around, had bloody long enough to do so.

I'm BETA testing it. Got an e-mail through this morning with a code that you type into your PS3N account.

It's only a 77mb download which seems surprisingly small to me. I'm not really sure of the point of Home to be honest.

Guest elbee909

It's random I'm sure, they just send you an e-mail if they have it.

I only set up my PS3 with my wireless about 3 days before and used it once or twice. The loyalty thing is bollocks.

Heh, I wouldn't ever equate Sony with anything to do with loyalty, whether it's rewarding it, recognising it offering it.

For anyone feeling like they're missing out, the jist of Playstation Home is a load of character stood outside a cinema dancing with the occasional girl walking about who tends to wear a red skirt and black top.  The rest of the space is taken up with people playing chess and foreigners.

Thats pretty much it. It's alright if you have half an hour to burn. :)

Guest elbee909

For anyone feeling like they're missing out, the jist of Playstation Home is a load of character stood outside a cinema dancing with the occasional girl walking about who tends to wear a red skirt and black top.  The rest of the space is taken up with people playing chess and foreigners.

Thats pretty much it. It's alright if you have half an hour to burn. :)

Sounds like they're trying to simulate the different sides of being a teenager or something.