Entire BNP membership list leaked online

Guest Sc0ward

Guest Sc0ward

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppsssssss

I've just had a look and found it easily. There will be some very red-faced racists at work tomorrow...

Aye whats all this about, its wrong that this has happended but also slightly funny on the closet racists.

Was thinking it would be another opporunity for them to play the martyrs and rant about the left-wing/government conspiracy to persecute their members, but Nick Griffin reckons the person who leaked it was an ex-member who left in the midst of a huge row because he didn't like the fact the party was becoming more "moderate".

Not all BNP Members are racists.

Most just want the country to not to be such a fucking haven for these asylum seekers that are bleeding our system of benefits whilst the hard working natives of this country get fuck all!

Sometimes it's not always about the colour of a persons skin like you racist bandwagon jumpers believe.

Australia have jumped on their immigration and Asylum seeker problem and we should follow suit, instead of handing them a £300 cheque (Whether they want it or not) as a welcome gift.

No I am not a BNP supporter but I do believe in allot of their gripes with regards to how shite this place is being run.

Just remember that every political party has racists and not just the ones you are led to believe.

Most just want the country to not to be such a f***ing haven for these asylum seekers that are bleeding our system of benefits whilst the hard working natives of this country get f*** all!

Sometimes it's not always about the colour of a persons skin like you racist bandwagon jumpers believe.

Australia have jumped on their immigration and Asylum seeker problem and we should follow suit, instead of handing them a £300 cheque (Whether they want it or not) as a welcome gift.

No I am not a BNP supporter but I do believe in allot of their gripes with regards to how s**** this place is being run.

Just remember that every political party has racists and not just the ones you are led to believe.

Hmmm, I would probably say the native white people of this who country have never worked and have bummed benefits all there lives are bleeding the country dry .

And they are the ones compplaining about the foreigners coming in and working.

Guest icemanblue

Most just want the country to not to be such a f***ing haven for these asylum seekers that are bleeding our system of benefits whilst the hard working natives of this country get f*** all!

No I am not a BNP supporter but I do believe in allot of their gripes with regards to how s**** this place is being run.

Hmmm, I would probably say the native white people of this country have never worked and have bummed benefits all there lives are bleeding the country dry .

Indeed. Funny how it's those very same people that make up 90% of the BNP's membership.

That came out of nowhere!

I don't think other political parties are racist free, as they reflect society, but the BNP are an odious bunch of cunts who use sensible moderate fears of ordinary people to peddle a much darker underlying belief system. I don't believe for a second they're just 'concerned about immigration'.

I've heard that asylum seekers get a free Porsche 911 (With dashboard TV) as soon as they get off the boat so they can drive be driven to Sandringham and eat the queen's swans.

I forgot about the chauffeur - and guess who's paying!

Guest elbee909

Most just want the country to not to be such a fucking haven for these asylum seekers that are bleeding our system of benefits whilst the hard working natives of this country get fuck all!

No I am not a BNP supporter but I do believe in allot of their gripes with regards to how shite this place is being run.

You're taking the piss though, right?

Guest elbee909

If you look at Bontempi's post history, you'll see he's currently on 88 pages.

Bontempi... sounds Italian to me.  Go home, spaghetti lover!

mackems.gif

Stuart Pearce's brother is a BNP member (and a candidate I think) and was just on BBC News live talking about it from his home. He started off by saying he wasn't ashamed to be a BNP member, his name was in the public domain anyway and he hadn't been contacted since the list was released. After about a minute his phone started ringing in the background, followed by his mobile by the sound of it, and continued all the way through the interview :lol:

Guest kingdawson

mackems.gif mackems.gif

Guest kingdawson

I got sent this last night, decided agains posting it though for the forums sake.

But its easy to find on blogspot.com

Think it's been removed. Pm me the list please Ash.