Coach Companies For Away Travel.

Crumpy Gunt

Use Low Fell as a rule but repaid our loyalty by offering us a coach for Wigan with no toilets. Told us we're too late (6 weeks before)

Anyway, Classic only want kids / tee-totalers so they are no good.

So, anyone been on or use different companies before I set about phonibg round in the morning.

Cheers.

Guest Stephen927

Probably to no help to you, but whatever happened to Rush travel?

Changed their name to "A Coach Company North East" a while back, dunno if it's changed back to Rush travel now though.

Rush Travel is now a Sunderland Away Game coach. ( Dont know if this was always the case )

I know , Green Mountain Travel are really good , we used them to go to Liverpool last year , cheap and allow you to have a tiddly wink on the coach aslong as it was all off before we got into Lpool etc  .

Rush Travel is now a Sunderland Away Game coach. ( Dont know if this was always the case )

I know , Green Mountain Travel are really good , we used them to go to Liverpool last year , cheap and allow you to have a tiddly wink on the coach aslong as it was all off before we got into Lpool etc  .

I once hired a mini-bus from green mountain, and they were very easy going. Had no complaints at all. Don't know what sort of coaches they have though.