Amazon?

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

I bought my telly last night in time for it to be delivered today, theyve just emailed me to say they can't do it anymore.

What am wondering is will that money be refunded it didn't mention any sort of refund.

Also what are Amazon like on delivery time will I likely get in time for Motd saturday night?

Guest Heneage

If you pay for super-duper express delivery then Amazon will deliver the next day.

I did but they've emailed and said they can't do that anymore.

If you pay for super-duper express delivery then Amazon will deliver the next day.

Okay, well their standard delivery is normally about 3 or 4 days so you might be pushing it for Saturday night.

There must be a phone number you can ring them on. Give them a call and sort it out, it could just be out of stock and hasnt updated on the website.

I'm guessing he wants to be re-paid the difference between super delivery and normal delivery since they didn't make the deadline, and rightly so.

Amazon are awesome imho, so I'm sure a simple email even could sort this quickly.

I'm guessing he wants to be re-paid the difference between super delivery and normal delivery since they didn't make the deadline, and rightly so.

Amazon are awesome imho, so I'm sure a simple email even could sort this quickly.

they are, but sometimes the people they contract to deliver packages can be suspect. talking about Citylink here - incompetant amatuers, any time theyve had to deliver something to me, they've completely messed it up. bought some chocolates for the gf a year ago, they came smashed to bits in one congealed mass, and when we contacted the shop, they said they reprimanded one of the couriers for 'kicking the box like a football'. ordered some last-minute DVDs to watch for when going away on holiday, had a two day window for them to arrive so paid the extra - doorbell went on the morning of delivery, half a second later i looked out my window and saw the driver already walking back to his van, sprinted to the door, opened it, but he'd already gone. took around 4 hours to go pick the package up later in a ridiculously inaccessible depot with horrendously rude and incompetant staff. other time i had some essays for uni but realised i needed new ink cartridges so again, paid more for quick delivery. they emailed saying they couldnt make the delivery, i phoned to complain and was never put through to an actual human. the cartridges arrived 6 months later. and there's been other times where ive had to wait too long for redeliveries and such like.

if you are thinking about buying something online and see that they deliver it, look elsewhere. [/rant]

Guest Heneage

Just back from an interview, I'll be working for Amazon from next week onwards. :smug:

So yeah, f*** you Nixon, there'll be no refund. :la:

:lol: Cheers fella.

Just back from an interview, I'll be working for Amazon from next week onwards. :smug:

So yeah, f*** you Nixon, there'll be no refund. :la:

Free stuff?

Dunno yet, some discounts would be my bet.

Hard drives not hoyed into back garden?

Guest Heneage

I'd be careful, City Link are full of fail.

In terms of quoted times? Im in all day and live in a village so it won't get nicked off my doorstep.