Death on the webcam?

DJ_NUFC

Guest Heneage

That's really f***ed up if true, be interesting to see the video.

Yehhhhh  :lol:

You so would watch it though. We did this in Media the whole sick element of people that makes them want to watch beheadings on the internet and things.

Saw some screenshots of something similar where a guy hanged himself on a webcam and people were talking about it, finally decided it was real and someone said "He's gone blue" and someone had replied saying "No, he's purple."  Good to see that no matter how serious the subject people can still have pedantic arguments about it over the internet  :razz:

Saw some screenshots of something similar where a guy hanged himself on a webcam and people were talking about it, finally decided it was real and someone said "He's gone blue" and someone had replied saying "No, he's purple."  Good to see that no matter how serious the subject people can still have pedantic arguments about it over the internet  :razz:

:lol:

Theres a thread on here about someone thinking of killing themselves...

rehhagel wasn't it. he hasn't been heard of in a while.

Thats the one, dont know him well or knew how often he posted but remember reading the thread and then not seeing a post from him - ever again.

i'll PM him. we got on OK even if it was called bickering.

Thats the one, dont know him well or knew how often he posted but remember reading the thread and then not seeing a post from him - ever again.

Here is his profile

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=55;sa=showPosts

I just hope he didnt mean what i think he did with that last line!

Seen that....

5th best suicide on the internet to date.

Here is his profile

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=55;sa=showPosts

I just hope he didnt mean what i think he did with that last line!

He was online yesterday (i.e. tonight) so I doubt it.

The case in the OP though is terribly sad. :(