Xmas present thread......

pinkeye

Gents,

I need inspiration, my wife is 30 so too young for slippers.  I don't have the first clue what to buy her for Xmas, she will be having our baby in a couple of weeks and she has finished all of the shopping for everyone, it is all wrapped up and everything and I am sitting here thinking I should get her something really nice and special but, without a clue as to what that is!!

Inspire me with your ideas.............

Guest lankybellwipe

http://image.bizrate.co.uk/resize?sq=100&uid=364313435&mid=123701

Buy her one of these, she fucking love you for it.

Especially when you walk her round the house like a dog.

:lol:

If she does not have all ready a digital camera or video camera to take lots of pic/vids of the new born.

A Wii and Wii Fit to get her back in shape.

Have a look on HotUkdeals if you go for the digital camera option :thup:

I was thinking about a Wii with the Fit thing as well, she has been on about a DS with brain training but, I am not sure that would be something that she would use a lot with the baby etc.

Also have been thinking jewelery as well. 

Might pass onthe gimp stuff this year, just until she gets back into shape you understand..........

I was thinking about a Wii with the Fit thing as well, she has been on about a DS with brain training but, I am not sure that would be something that she would use a lot with the baby etc.

Might pass onthe gimp stuff this year, just until she gets back into shape you understand..........

:lol:

What is she into mate?

That is the million dollar question, nothing really is the answer.  That is why it is so hard to buy things for her.  I think it is going to have to be a locket or something with photo's of our kids inside and maybe a Wii so I have something to play with as well.

If she has been hinting about the Brain training then go for it. Yes, she is going to be stuck in with the baby a lot, but they do sleep sometimes you know. And the one think she will miss a lot is adult conversation and actually using her brain.

definitely go for the brain training, pinkeye!

Me auntie who is 50 bought a DS, just to get that, and "more brain training", and she loves it, and a lass at work who is 22 also has it.  Again she loves it.

Dunno what it is, but seems to appeal more to women.  I've had a go meself like, and I'll admit I was humbled.  Think I had the mental speed of a 70 year old or something  :blush:

...Although a northern accent isn't the best thing for the voice recognition games