I'm a celebrity get me out of here!

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Anyone watching this?

I don't like most of the 'entertainment' shows like X-Factor and the like but I love 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here!'

The word 'celebrity' is used in the loosest sense of the word for some of the participants. E.g. some of them go out with a celebrity. Some of them were celebrities 20 years ago.

I love this programme because it shows how low some people will go to try to remain in the public eye. It's hilarious watching them eat bugs and have massive spiders dropped on their heads. I like to hear them complaining about the conditions. If they have agreed to go on the programme they should already know what it involves. If they agreed to go on it without finding out what it's about then it's their own fault.

Ant and Dec are really funny on it too.

Recommend viewing: -

http://celebrity.itv.com/WatchVideo/day-3/i-scream-van-bushtucker-trial-part-one/

http://celebrity.itv.com/WatchVideo/day-1/i-scream-van-bushtucker-trial-part-two/

http://celebrity.itv.com/WatchVideo/day-7/roberts-jungle-gym-triumph/

http://celebrity.itv.com/WatchVideo/day-4/roberts-john-t-revolting-trial/

I think its part of the joke now that they aren't true celebrities going into the jungle.

Kudos to Kilroy for last night, showed the rest of them how to play the game

Kilroy was a right arse from the start but seems to come across better now. I was really glad when he got the trial but he pretty much sailed through it. He did on the second one too. The public won't vote for him again. They like people who crack.

Kilroy didn't like Mallet laughing all the way through his trail. To be fair to Mallet I think it was a nervous laugh. He will probably be targeted for a trial now.

They are hardly living in the jungle though. Just look at their camp, its been cleared of anything that could kill them, so whats the fun in it.

One of the episodes i watched a MASSIVE tarantula was crawling over someones face as they slept, thats fucking scary man!

They are hardly living in the jungle though. Just look at their camp, its been cleared of anything that could kill them, so whats the fun in it.

i have news for you all, they are in the grounds of a five star holiday complex, they sleep in 5 star rooms every night.

:lol:

Don't watch it, it's perhaps the best of a very, very bad bunch. (I.e. BB, Soapstars on Ice or whatever).

pissed off with the opening bit of the jingle. those drums are the same as the drums on the very start of auf pet series 1. keep thinking something is coming on worth watching.

even she has agreed it is shit so won't be having to put with it anymore. :celb:

pissed off with the opening bit of the jingle. those drums are the same as the drums on the very start of auf pet series 1. keep thinking something is coming on worth watching.

even she has agreed it is shit so won't be having to put with it anymore. :celb:

Bloody hell, yeah. You're right

• 11 months later...
Sam Fox 'can't wait for the waterfall'

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/celebrity/news/a186432/sam-fox-cant-wait-for-the-waterfall.html

Former model Sam Fox has claimed that she will show off her body in the infamous I'm A Celebrity... waterfall.

The ex-Page 3 star, 43, said that she will have no qualms about revealing her natural figure on the series.

"Of course you'll see me under the waterfall in my bikini. I'm really proud of my body," she stated. "Because I do a lot of concerts I'm constantly going to the gym, I work out a lot and look after myself.

"I'm a 43-year-old woman and everything's natural about me, which I'm really proud to say, and I just want to show women in their 40s that we can still look great."

Fox, whose celebrity supporters will include fellow '80s popstar Kim Wilde, confessed that she decided to go on the programme to prove that there is more to her than "a great pair of boobs".

She also admitted that she wouldn't be afraid to "lay it down" if there were any divas among her fellow stars.

I'm A Celebrity... returns on Sunday, November 15 at 9pm on ITV1.

Put them away, dear. They're all saggy and wrinkled these days and nobody's in the least bit keen to see them. Or you. :hmm:

Guest lankybellwipe

Sam Fox 'can't wait for the waterfall'

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/celebrity/news/a186432/sam-fox-cant-wait-for-the-waterfall.html

Former model Sam Fox has claimed that she will show off her body in the infamous I'm A Celebrity... waterfall.

The ex-Page 3 star, 43, said that she will have no qualms about revealing her natural figure on the series.

"Of course you'll see me under the waterfall in my bikini. I'm really proud of my body," she stated. "Because I do a lot of concerts I'm constantly going to the gym, I work out a lot and look after myself.

"I'm a 43-year-old woman and everything's natural about me, which I'm really proud to say, and I just want to show women in their 40s that we can still look great."

Fox, whose celebrity supporters will include fellow '80s popstar Kim Wilde, confessed that she decided to go on the programme to prove that there is more to her than "a great pair of boobs".

She also admitted that she wouldn't be afraid to "lay it down" if there were any divas among her fellow stars.

I'm A Celebrity... returns on Sunday, November 15 at 9pm on ITV1.

Put them away, dear. They're all saggy and wrinkled these days and nobody's in the least bit keen to see them. Or you. :hmm:

David........ David David David............ Oh my word!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MAN! I NEARLY JUMPED ON AN EASYJET TO NEWRY COS OF A CERTAIN CRETIN AND HIS X-FACTOR REJUVINATION, AND NOW THIS!!! YOU WANNA THINK HARD ABOUT.. ER............ THINGS MAN!

X FACTOR'S FINISHED SOON.............. NOW THIS! BLESSTHISHOUSE HAS THE RIGHT IDEA! I WISH THERE WERE MORE WOMEN/DECKY'S/GM'S/FANNYGASHES LIKE YOU DEAR!!   :rant: :angry: :dave: :tickedoff:

Did anyone see her on that reality TV show the Club?

Was on late at night, she ended up having a go at some lad for having a small cock pissed out her skull.

Was probably the best reality TV show i've seen...though i was taking lots of random drugs at the time.

Guest Heneage

Did anyone see her on that reality TV show the Club?

Was on late at night, she ended up having a go at some lad for having a small cock pissed out her skull.

Was probably the best reality TV show i've seen...though i was taking lots of random drugs at the time.

I didn't see it at the time but saw it on one of ITV'S clips shows. Watching her claim she doesn't drink with a cape over her head is rather funny.