Newcastle U18 1 Boro U18 0

Thespence

Greg McDermott with a late blaster & yes he is the son of Terry who was watching the game from his car!!! Ole (captain) kept us in it 1st half, 2nd half he missed a few. Connor Newton played well at right midfield.  Ferguson worked hard all game. Inman was all over. Sammy & Nile are lazy fuckers who only come alive when they get the ball. Wharton & Money what a pair of moaning bastards.

Walked past Barton who was hobbling around crutches. Robbie Elliott was there with his bairns.

Greg McDermott with a late blaster & yes he is the son of Terry who was watching the game from his car!!! Ole (captain) kept us in it 1st half, 2nd half he missed a few. Connor Newton played well at right midfield.  Ferguson worked hard all game. Inman was all over. Sammy & Nile are lazy fuckers who only come alive when they get the ball. Wharton & Money what a pair of moaning bastards.

Blasphemy!!! Burn the heretic! :nile:

Guest Heneage

Ranger is just saving his energy for his hoe's.

I know this is a joke, but that could be something we have to watch keeping him on track. He is lets be honest at a big club now, and we need to keep him protected from things that got the likes of Dyer in trouble.

Guest Heneage

:coolsmiley:

I'm looking to get into Football agency in future as possible career path. :lol:

I always thought be good if a young new lad lived with senior player. Like Baheng with Charlie.

Spence do you rate Kadar or Tozer? I must admit I know very little about or kids Zamblera seems to have disappeared.

I have only seen Kadar once & he was playing left back. Seen Tozer a few times & he has been really good. Saw Zamblera once & he was garbage, you don't like to make a opinion on one game but he was hotching. Fabio did play for the reserves this week & I would imagine him & Andy Carroll will play most of the reserves games now with Nile as backup/sub.

Guest Heneage

Carroll should be farmed out. Cardiff Norwich wherever.We rarely send players out on loan, unless asked for. Top clubs seem to have 4 or 5 out at any one time even at Sunderland they have about 10 out.

Spence do you rate Kadar or Tozer? I must admit I know very little about or kids Zamblera seems to have disappeared.

I have only seen Kadar once & he was playing left back. Seen Tozer a few times & he has been really good. Saw Zamblera once & he was garbage, you don't like to make a opinion on one game but he was hotching. Fabio did play for the reserves this week & I would imagine him & Andy Carroll will play most of the reserves games now with Nile as backup/sub.

Tozer has looked decent to me when I've seen him, comfortable with the ball with both feet as well.

Carroll should be farmed out. Cardiff Norwich wherever.We rarely send players out on loan, unless asked for. Top clubs seem to have 4 or 5 out at any one time even at Sunderland they have about 10 out.

Richard Money made a point in his FACE TO FACE with John Gibson saying the club lacks players around Andy Carroll's age. I guess he means fringe first teamers who status means playing for reserves is still okay.

Tozer has looked decent to me when I've seen him, comfortable with the ball with both feet as well.

He is a good size as well.

I take it Kadar didn't play as he is in the squad for the first team game?

Kadar & Tozer were not in the team today.

I know you were there but Kadar started according to .com!

I am sure his name was not on the teamsheet I had a look at. Like I said I have only seen him once before.

As for Brad scoring instead of Greg, I just went with what the chap who was writing a match report (BADLY IT TURNS OUT) said.

I wont be going back until March when we play Leeds so I can start learning what the U18's actuallly look like.

We haven't got enough players as it is without sending our fringe players on loan.  It would probably do there development the world of good to get some experience on loan but we haven't got the squad depth to send players out.  Once Viduka is fit again maybe Carroll will go on loan.