Soccer night?

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

I've tried google ITV the lot but can't find it anywhere?

Normally on a Thursday night with Roger Thames, Bez, Kevin Ball, and Cooper or Pallister. 

I know it normally doesn't start till later in the year, sort of October/November time. Used to love watching it as good build up to the week.

It seems like all the Thursday panel build up shows have been cancelled lately its weird, even Goalissimo is shown at daft times Friday Night.

Normally on a Thursday night with Roger Thames, Bez, Kevin Ball, and Cooper or Pallister. 

I know it normally doesn't start till later in the year, sort of October/November time. Used to love watching it as good build up to the week.

It seems like all the Thursday panel build up shows have been cancelled lately its weird, even Goalissimo is shown at daft times Friday Night.

Wasn't soccer night discontinued. Mainly because it's total and utter shite. As are most things that involve the baldy fag Roger Tames

Wasn't soccer night discontinued. Mainly because it's total and utter shite. As are most things that involve the baldy fag Roger Tames

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't soccer night discontinued. Mainly because it's total and utter s****. As are most things that involve the baldy fag Roger Tames

:lol:

i saw him running in gosforth once, melton park to be exact, i was about 15, me an dmy mates called him a cunt, and he chased us for fucking ages.