Hatton v Malignaggi

Well that was a boring fkn fight, hard to tell if Hatton is back to his best seeing that cunt wqould not fight him. Stupid way to end it to he had the cheek to be pissed off with his corber as well. He is not a boxer he just another loud mothed muppet yank.

Guest kingdawson

Well that was a boring fkn fight, hard to tell if Hatton is back to his best seeing that c*** wqould not fight him. Stupid way to end it to he had the cheek to be pissed off with his corber as well. He is not a boxer he just another loud mothed muppet yank.

Malignaggi usually puts on a performance (bar this fight and his last one).

Guest Alan Shearer 9

If Hatton fights Pacquiao he'll probably end up retiring. Can't see that ending well for him. A battering wouldn't be a good note to end a career on.

Malignaggi is useless. I punch harder than he does. The whole light welter division is a joke.

Hatton against Manny or De La Hoya would be as stupid as the Manny-Oscar fight itself. Manny has had one fight at lightweight, and Oscar is now a middleweight. These catchweight fights are comical.

If Hatton fights Pacquiao he'll probably end up retiring. Can't see that ending well for him. A battering wouldn't be a good note to end a career on.

We still don't know how effective Pacquiao will be at these higher weights. He has only had one fight against an average fighter at lightweight. It doesn't matter though as DLH will beat him and will fight and beat Hatton, that guy is such a vulture.

Hey Kimbo, did you see what happened to your namesake in the MMA?

:colo:

I had this name before that bum, i swear it! UFC is a bit of a circus with people like him and Lesnar getting all the attention, but i suppose that's the way they market it and it's why it is getting so popular at the moment. All these white middle class rednecks will move on when they run out of gimmicks though.

Malignaggi was awful can't remember him throwing a single punch in the last 2 rounds, Hatton gave him 2 or 3 clean hits in the opening rounds and thats all it took really.