Windows problem

Greg

Got a problem;

When I hover my mouse over an icon it clicks on it without me clicking the mouse.

Been like this for ages and it's really pissing me off.

Anyone know how to make the mouse act like normal again?

If it's Dell causing it is it not worth ringing them or is there tech support crap ? I honestly don't know what they are like never owned a Dell after having to fix all there problems at work lol

Yeah I'll drop them an email, they are pretty good to be honest if you are firm with them.

I've had two new motherboards and a few other bits and bobs and they've done it under warranty and sent an engineer out to my house the next day.

If it's Dell causing it is it not worth ringing them or is there tech support crap ? I honestly don't know what they are like never owned a Dell after having to fix all there problems at work lol

Yeah I'll drop them an email, they are pretty good to be honest if you are firm with them.

I've had two new motherboards and a few other bits and bobs and they've done it under warranty and sent an engineer out to my house the next day.

Yeah but when your a firm you normally find when ones got a dud part the whole lot have and if they only slowly die off and you sneak out of the warranty they don't seem to care less.