Reserves live on Liverpool TV tonight - Sky channel 434

Nicky

Couldnt find a thread on reserves,  but merge it if there is one.

Anyway,  the reserves are on tele tonight at home to Liverpool - Sky channel 434 if you've got setanta :thup:

Ranger on the bench!

Steve Harper, Phil Airey, Darren Lough, Mark Doninger, David Edgar, Tamas Kadar, James Marwood, Brad Inman, Andy Carroll, Fabio Zamblera, Shane Ferguson.

Subs: Jeff Henderson, Ole Soderberg, Sammy Ameobi, James Tavernier, Nile Ranger.

oh, I missed the opening 15minutes...did someone come off injured for Sammy Ameobi? Haven't heard Shane Ferguson's name mentioned..

Phil Airey looks to have a burst of pace....when was the last time we brought one of those through? (Howey, Taylor, Ramage, Edgar, Hughes, etc!)

oh, I missed the opening 15minutes...did someone come off injured for Sammy Ameobi? Haven't heard Shane Ferguson's name mentioned..

Phil Airey looks to have a burst of pace....when was the last time we brought one of those through? (Howey, Taylor, Ramage, Edgar, Hughes, etc!)

Ferguson was injured in the warm up.

I'd almost forgotten about Zamblera, has he been injured?

Aye, him Carroll are the main strikers at reserve level it  seems.

Been good to see Sammy on the wing as when he plays as a striker he is never in a hurry to get back into position but he has had to do that tonight. 

Yep Liverpool's players like a class above ours. Sami Ameobi had some good moments showing skill and pace, i can't say anyone else on our side looked promising. despite the goal Carroll really showed nothing to be encouraged by.

Guest kirkpatrick9

Anyway,  the reserves are on tele tonight at home to Liverpool - Sky channel 434 if you've got setanta :thup:

Ranger on the bench!

Steve Harper, Phil Airey, Darren Lough, Mark Doninger, David Edgar, Tamas Kadar, James Marwood, Brad Inman, Andy Carroll, Fabio Zamblera, Shane Ferguson.

Subs: Jeff Henderson, Ole Soderberg, Sammy Ameobi, James Tavernier, Nile Ranger.

I find it bizarre how NUFC does not have its own tv station were we can watch all these games.

Ranger on the bench!

I find it bizarre how NUFC does not have its own tv station were we can watch all these games.

that would be nice, liverpool's also has highlights from some academy games iirc.

Guest kirkpatrick9

It makes complete sense, I can remember last season setanta sports saying man Utd, Arsenal, NUFC and Liverpool combined viewing figures are more than the rest of the premiership.

Now why don't NUFC have their own TV station?

Ranger on the bench!

that would be nice, liverpool's also has highlights from some academy games iirc.

Guest Heneage

Didn't catch the game but we looked average on the highlights. We really need to work on the academy when we compare with Liverpools.

How'd Ameobi and Marwood do?

How'd Ameobi and Marwood do?

I thought Sammy did well playing out of position as for Marwood a few nice bits & bobs & that was about it.

As for the Academy I think were better than Liverpool they splash the cash for Eastern Europeans & Spaniards/Spanish based players who are 17/18/19 year olds. I think they only 1 English player starting & another on the bench.