What games are you getting on Xmas day?

Decky

GOW2 and Fallout 3 for me. Ill not know wtf to play as my cousin is getting a 360 and ill more than likely want to play L4D, FIFA and COD with him for a while. Doing my head in missing out on the Gears 2 games :undecided: You lot better still be playing it in a month! :razz:

Edit: forgot im getting a Wii aswell (i think)

Was going to buy Fallout 3 and COD:WaW with my Christmas money (If i get any) but my 360 is officially fucked, freezing all the time and i've tried various fixes with no joy.

So probably have to put the money towards a new 360, can't be lending my lasses all next year like she's pissed off enough already as it is.

Hopefully they'll be some decent Elite deals in January.

Guest Stephen927

Would love PES 2009 but I'll probably end up buying it for myself, times are hard and I'll be happy with whatever I get. Just to have the family round for the dinner and the day, that's fine with me. :)

I'm not 100% sure that Fallout is your kind of game Deckster. Have you had a chance to play it yet?

Nope but definately looks like something id really enjoy as ive seen alot of gameplay videos. Costing me nout anyway

I'm not 100% sure that Fallout is your kind of game Deckster. Have you had a chance to play it yet?

Nope but definately looks like something id really enjoy as ive seen alot of gameplay videos. Costing me nout anyway

Didn't you hate Mass effect? it's not entirely dissimilar to that.

I didnt like the story. I wouldnt be overly interested in space storylines anyway, aliens and shit. Also I really enjoyed the actually gameplay moments in ME, just hated the immensely long cut scenes. If i had more time (i rented it) to play it, i probably would have finished it. Im planning to dedicate alot of time to GOW2, LBP, Far Cry 2 which i still havent finished and Fallout 3 in the new year as ive no games on the horizon that i want.

Currently in negotiations with people for Fallout 3, Fable II & Dead Space for £22 each.

If i get them then there off the list, but i doubt all 3 will come through.

Apart from that the new COD and GOW2.

5 amazing games to get me right back in to my 360.

I didnt like the story. I wouldnt be overly interested in space storylines anyway, aliens and shit. Also I really enjoyed the actually gameplay moments in ME, just hated the immensely long cut scenes. If i had more time (i rented it) to play it, i probably would have finished it. Im planning to dedicate alot of time to GOW2, LBP, Far Cry 2 which i still havent finished and Fallout 3 in the new year as ive no games on the horizon that i want.

The gameplay is completely different to Mass Effect, it is turn based.