What's The Magic Word?

GM

Normally, of an evening whilst watching the telly and munching away on crumbly Perkins biscuits, I can give the little lady a certain knowing look, a wink, and gesticulate with the merest of nods, and "Hey Presto!" before you know it, it's time for a spot of light hand-relief (at least!). :)

But not tonight, it seems. :(

So, any hints and tips how to get the bint to make good on her womanly duties? :rant:

Robster, there ain't NO WAY I'm putting my mug on YouTube anytime soon. :lol:

And if she ever finds out about this thread, I'll be starting a John Bobbit style "Have you seen my todger?" thread. :kasper:

Guest lankybellwipe

Normally, of an evening whilst watching the telly and munching away on crumbly Perkins biscuits, I can give the little lady a certain knowing look, a wink, and gesticulate with the merest of nods, and "Hey Presto!" before you know it, it's time for a spot of light hand-relief (at least!). :)

But not tonight, it seems. :(

So, any hints and tips how to get the bint to make good on her womanly duties? :rant:

You sicken, repulse and abhor me! And sicken me again!

Tell her if she wants the car parking up tomorrow, she'd better 'get to grips with the meat counter'

O0

And if she ever finds out about this thread, I'll be starting a John Bobbit style "Have you seen my todger?" thread. :kasper:

how many rooms does this scenario take place in "look pet i'm smiling and nodding at the appropriate places in your conversation but if you could see what i'm typing about you,you'd kick me out quicker than an honest man from a government"

how many rooms does this scenario take place in "look pet i'm smiling and nodding at the appropriate places in your conversation but if you could see what i'm typing about you,you'd kick me out quicker than an honest man from a government"

Well, doubting Madras, it happens whilst sat on the sofa, watching telly, and I'm on my fancy dan webphone thing. And she's just stormed off for a shower, muttering something about "always on that fucking phone...I may as well be invisible" or something....

...which would be fine with me, so long as I still get my goodies, bitch! :smitten:

Well, doubting Madras, it happens whilst sat on the sofa, watching telly, and I'm on my fancy dan webphone thing. And she's just stormed off for a shower, muttering something about "always on that f***ing phone...I may as well be invisible" or something....

...which would be fine with me, so long as I still get my goodies, bitch! :smitten:

missed a chance there..."give me a wank and i'll put the phone down" was your line.

Guest lankybellwipe

I dont know why I want to ask this but have you ever posted on here while being wanked off  :lol:  :blush:

Robin, Robert, Roberto, Robartata, you shall soon recieve a PM from me, outlining my address in full, afterwhich, you should buy a decent laptop, package it, and send it to the address supplied, as I don't fancy any more hitting buttons stuck together with bovril

YOU SICK SICK, DEPRAVED ANIMAL OF THE GUTTER!

:angry:

I dont know why I want to ask this but have you ever posted on here while being wanked off  :lol:  :blush:

is that directed at the person above or the person originating the htread or just generally ?

GM  :lol:

:lol: To quote my namesake: "I would love it, just love it! "

Robin, Robert, Roberto, Robartata, you shall soon recieve a PM from me, outlining my address in full, afterwhich, you should buy a decent laptop, package it, and send it to the address supplied, as I don't fancy any more hitting buttons stuck together with bovril

Sorry LBW... I knew it was completely out of order for me to ask but I couldnt stop myself  :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

Sorry LBW... I knew it was completely out of order for me to ask but I couldnt stop myself  :lol:

Thats what Peter Sutcliffe said,  but HIM I can forgive, you barbarian! :angry: