Please re-upload those Christmas Avatars!!

SEMTEX

I have to be honest and say I wouldnt have the first clue how to stick a Santa hat on Julian Cope... little help please

that julian cope  ? ..i look at his antiquarian site quite a bit and as for  "reward"

Yeah thats him. I think he's fantastic although gone a bit too druid for me now

No decorations in my house this year :(

Why not Cat ?

Going to be moving shortly after Christmas so I'll be packing up rather than putting more stuff up. Plus the cats normally just climb the tree and topple it over for a laugh. I come home from work every morning to find a dead 6 foot tree on my sitting room floor.

I have pretty lights round the fireplace and some candles - that'll do :aww:

Why not Cat ?

Going to be moving shortly after Christmas so I'll be packing up rather than putting more stuff up. Plus the cats normally just climb the tree and topple it over for a laugh. I come home from work every morning to find a dead 6 foot tree on my sitting room floor.

Fair enough. You have some lights up, that'll be all right.

Sounds like it could be a busy one for you this year - or busier than normal anyway. Christmas' are always mad.

Why not Cat ?

thats the whole point of christmas though.....set the cats a challange, see how high they can jump thern dangle a couple of baubles from the ceiling an inch or two higher.

christmas is all about that when you think about it................."behave or santa won't come " etc

Why not Cat ?

Sounds like it could be a busy one for you this year - or busier than normal anyway. Christmas' are always mad.

Working Christmas and New Year too so I'm trying to get stuff done bit by bit before I'm too much of a heffalump to move. I'm running out of time :frantic:

Why not Cat ?

Working Christmas and New Year too so I'm trying to get stuff done bit by bit before I'm too much of a heffalump to move. I'm running out of time :frantic:

shame you are  ALL ALONE EH?

Why not Cat ?

thats the whole point of christmas though.....set the cats a challange, see how high they can jump thern dangle a couple of baubles from the ceiling an inch or two higher.

christmas is all about that when you think about it................."behave or santa won't come " etc

There is a moment frozen in time in my memory from about 3 years ago when my then new kitten decided she'd hoof it up to the top of the Christmas tree and stick her heed under the skirt of the angel at the top. She pushed her head up, the angel balanced atop her heed and she just sat there looking mightily proud of herself before the angel and the cat headed for the floor.. If there was a photo I wish I'd taken it was that one :D

Why not Cat ?

There is a moment frozen in time in my memory from about 3 years ago when my then new kitten decided she'd hoof it up to the top of the Christmas tree and stick her heed under the skirt of the angel at the top. She pushed her head up, the angel balanced atop her heed and she just sat there looking mightily proud of herself before the angel and the cat headed for the floor.. If there was a photo I wish I'd taken it was that one :D

we ended up hanging water pistols from our tree to stop our cat having the tree. we'd let her have a bauble or two mind to run up the stairs with and drop down....drop drop drop, then again at 4 am

I have to be honest and say I wouldnt have the first clue how to stick a Santa hat on Julian Cope... little help please

that julian cope  ? ..i look at his antiquarian site quite a bit and as for  "reward"

Yeah thats him. I think he's fantastic although gone a bit too druid for me now

Top bloke.