Would you ever introduce a friend/family member to this forum?

James

Would you ever introduce a friend/family member to this forum?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever introduce a friend/family member to this forum?

• Yes
    • Yes, but I wouldn't tell them what my username is
    • Only certain people
    • The forum is my friend and family
    • No, all my friends/family share the same viewpoints as AnnoyingPosterX....hold on......
    • No, this is my own private corner/dont want people finding out what I get up to

Have to say I like the ideas that no-one on here really knows me, so I can pretty much invent my own identity. Probably couldn't look some people inthe eye if they read some of the things I've written and knew it was me.

Guest Verlaine

Have to say I like the ideas that no-one on here really knows me, so I can pretty much invent my own identity. Probably couldn't look some people inthe eye if they read some of the things I've written and knew it was me.

Don't most people invent an identity that's better than the real one?  tongue.gif

Don't most people invent an identity that's better than the real one? tongue.gif

are you most people? Cuz you must be a right dick...;)

Guest Verlaine

Don't most people invent an identity that's better than the real one? tongue.gif

I am very proud of being nothing like 'most people!'  tongue.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

In a 'special' way tbh.  blueyes.gif

Guest Verlaine

Vic, you're as predictable as you are boring.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Vic, you're as predictable as you are boring.

so, not very then...

Don't most people invent an identity that's better than the real one?  tongue.gif

No, I try to be less of a **** on here but thats it.

• 3 years later...

Interbollocks, man, what are you playing at?

Bump and grind man Keefaz.

Fair enough... but one of James' threads?

:lol: I've got no axe to grind with James!

To tell the truth, I was a bit bored so was having a look at old threads and thought "would I recommend N-O?  I would actually and I bloody have".  I've basically filled you in on the entire thought process now.  You did ask.  The other bump was dafter.

Introduced one of my mates to it a good while back, think he posted four times then didn't bother anymore. Don't really have many of the "I love to spend all my time online on a forum" mates tbh.

Harry Norway?