Maintenance Updates

Guest SteveRawlinson

Guest SteveRawlinson

Hello all,

I'm one of the techs working at the company that now hosts this server. We're working with the admins here to get the server performane improved.

If you see an error on the forum or elsewere on the site it would help us if you could post the error here. Please include:

- the exact error, word for word

- whether the error appeared immediately or after a long wait

Hopefully there won't be any more if there are this information will help us make the changes to eliminate them. Thanks in advance.

steve

PS I realise this is a bit off-topic and apologies for the intrusion on your forum by an Arsenal fan. I did ask permission first. If it's any consolation I was at the Emirates last night and we were hopeless.

Guest Stephen927

I haven't had any errors today. It's been as fast as a... erm, fast server.

could get to be a very long and boring thread if eveyone reports when they dont have problems.

Least we have the predictable wise crack about Tottenham out of the way.

I haven't had any errors today. It's been as fast as a... erm, fast server.

could get to be a very long and boring thread if eveyone reports when they dont have problems.

Fortunately for us, I'm not everyone, and therefore it will never get boring.

Dont know why but Steve's Avatar made me laugh

I'm taking the credit for that as I cheekily gave him it :laugh:

It's the logo they use for their Dedicated Server packages: http://www.tagadab.com/

The rabbit in a hat one was my favourite, but not as relevant unfortunately (our last virtual server made me cry).

Haha, Rich didn't check that link.

Btw welcome Steve. You're a non-Hungarian ledge. :thup:

:-[

I can't believe LLLO would do that to him so soon, tbh. If Steve likes the place, he might be inclined to hang around and offer free hosting next year by way of a member donation...

Ash 4 could do with a fellow Arsenal fan around these parts!

I'm also highly amused that the next time he logs in he'll see this thread with dozens of replies. None of which are useful at all. :laugh:

We'll have to chop out any worthwhile contributions in here and copy them into the OP.

Haha, Rich didn't check that link.

Btw welcome Steve. You're a non-Hungarian ledge. :thup:

:-[

I can't believe LLLO would do that to him so soon, tbh. If Steve likes the place, he might be inclined to hang around and offer free hosting next year by way of a member donation...

Ash 4 could do with a fellow Arsenal fan around these parts!

I'm also highly amused that the next time he logs in he'll see this thread with dozens of replies. None of which are useful at all. :laugh:

We'll have to chop out any worthwhile contributions in here and copy them into the OP.

I'll redeem myself by suggesting he reads this then :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?topic=42481.0