Potter 6 Trailer

Guest BooBoo

I realise this wont be everyones cup of tea but sod it, here's the new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince for next Summer. The books are great and whilst the films have been so so (especially the first two), hopefully the increasingly mature themes of the books will lend itself to a decent watch.

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthehalf-bloodprince/

The films are a dead loss, watched the latest one on Sky last week, utter shite, they don't cater for people who haven't read the books at all. And yeah, Hermione is fit.

Tbh, I reckon the films are pretty dumbed down compared to the books and only really include the main basic plot without bothering with the incidentals of the novels. If anything, the films are pitched at the general viewer who can watch them without prior knowledge of the stories.

• 2 years later...

http://www.pottermore.com/

So, what is it?

The correspondent listed for POTTERMORE is JANET A. KOBRIN of WARNE..., 4000 ..., BURBANK, CA 91522-0002 . The POTTERMORE trademark is filed in the category of Communications Services  . The description provided to the USPTO for POTTERMORE is Providing multiple-user access to a global computer information network; providing on-line chat rooms and electronic bulletin boards for transmission of messages among users in the field of general interest; providing on-line communications links which transfer the web site user to other local and global web pages; providing on-line facilities for real-time interaction with other computer users concerning topics of general interest.

• 1 month later...

This Pottermore opens tonight at midnight for the first million doesn't it? I'm in work until 12 too. :(

Yeah it's the 31st don't know what the stroy behind it is like (whether you need to be there at 12 or what)

I still can't get my head around the fact that the series is over tbh.

I know what you mean. From 1999 (for me) on there's been a Harry Potter release, be it a book or film, to look forward to. Now there's nothing.