Someone call Rentokil

GM

...and get rid of that twat on the BBC called Robert PESTon. Plugging his fucking blog on the main news bulletin, just proves the only thing he's fucking well interested in is self-promotion and masturbating his ego. At our expense. The rotten fucker. :rant:

And don't even get me started on that wanker Nick Robinson. :dave:

Duff is a useless piece of s***!

Oh yeah, baby, just a bit more! That's it! You nasty bitch! :lol:

if shes still going after all this time then i'm guessing "duff" is your pet name for the little fellah.

The man makes a very good point.

Robert Peston is a wanker of the highest order.

He is the anti Nile Ranger.

The man is trying to make a name for himself on the back of other people's misery. Make no mistake, the media have wanted this recession and Dick Head Peston is at the forefront of this.

He doesn't even report news for gods sake, he picks up on a one line soundbite then rights a blog on half truths and whispers.

Take the Northern Rock story, he 'reports' the fact that they've gone to the government, but neglects to mention that (a) it was for a very short term loan and (b) Barclays did the same a few weeks prior.

I'd happily stick him in a cage with 2 sex starved arse butchers and then stick him wincing up on his blog.

Thank goodness for Colo's Short and Curlies vindicating my position on Peston and Robinson. Good shout about that Mason bloke as well Colo. All twats. Dining out on our collective economic misery.

And Northerngimp...the answer is no, I don't. You'll have to get your jollies somewhere else, imagining someone else doing something lewd, somewhere inappropriate. :hmm:

• 6 months later...

What a fucking gimp this bloke is. Peston I mean, not GM.

Glad you clarified that, since I'm fairly sure your ringpiece has only just healed over from last time you made a similar mistake.  

:knuppel2: