Any good horrors on tv the neet?

Leazes1986

Dont think there is mate, was saying to someone last week that there used to be LOADS of em on, this year there isnt, its doesnt even feel like Halloween, maybe its because its midweek on a Tuesday? :lol:

Guest Verlaine

No horror movie beats the original Halloween.  bluebiggrin.gif

Haven't seen it in a while so I'll definitely be watching it.

Original Nightmare on Elm Street tops it and then some, to be fair. High point of the slasher genre.

The Shining is apparantly the scariest horror, ever.

Nee chance, then again i havn't seen a scary horror movie since i was about 8 and the one that creeped me out the most then was IT... but with all the horrors out now The shining is one of the least scary imo..

Guest thompers

The Shining is apparantly the scariest horror, ever.

Nee chance, then again i havn't seen a scary horror movie since i was about 8 and the one that creeped me out the most then was IT... but with all the horrors out now The shining is one of the least scary imo..

Not according to the 'survey' ;)

Guest Verlaine

The tensest horror you will ever see is (aptly), High Tension/Haute Tension. Unfortunately, the last quarter is shit and implausible and ruins every brilliant minute that went before it.

My Halloween film of choice was the 1964 film Kwaidan.  After an hour I thought it was dragging a bit. After another half hour, the intermission came on so I checked out the on screen display to see how long was left.  Though there was more than another 90 minutes to go, I persevered manfully.  Christ it was slow.  Still, it bears all the hallmarks of modern Asian horror and has some startling imagery that will linger long in my heed.

Anyone watch that Ghostwatch which was on BBC a good few years back, think Sarah Green hosted it.

I was totally taking in with it, was convinced it was real until the 'poltergeist' was named in the cast list and the studio was taken over.

There was a few Vampire films on last week, jumped the gun a bit!

Keith Ferrari!

The bit with parky at the end singing 'round and round the garden like a teddy bear' with gust winds blowing through the studio was a little silly.

Nightmare on Elm Street is the best slasher ever, followed by Friday 13th. Don't know why i like Friday 13th so much, i mean the story and all are miles away from elm street but i just find it very "charming"