Accidentally robbing charity

Ashley17

Ok, so here's the deal:

I ordered the "Bandaged" Children in Need CD for my Gran for Christmas. You have to order this online. It costs £12, £6.50 of which goes to the charity.

Yesterday, 2 of these CDs arrived. TWO. I've only paid for one. I've robbed charity through no fault of my own.

On the one hand, I can't return a cahrity good, surely. And it wasn't my fault. But I feel abd about it if I don't do anything. I'm thinking just donate the £6.50 to Children in Need next year.

Thoughts? Feelings?

Guest Stephen927

Why not just contact them and say you got 1 more than you ordered and contact them asking for a way to send one back?

You didn't get charged for two did you?

Your gran is more important than the little toe-rags involved in Children in Need anyway, she's been here longer. Of course she warrants two CDs for the price of one. Do they have no respect for their elders?

Sell it on ebay, stating the story and all proceeds go to charity, making you better than the actual charity. It's what i'd do.

This.

Sell it on eBay saying 100% goes to charity. Thats more than the charity would normally get.