Best razor and shaving product?

Dave

Okay I'm sick of my Philishave Nivea thing because I'm too lazy to shave often enough. Once my hair is too long it does nothing but rag the hairs out painfully and isn't consistent at all. So I've decided to go back to the old-skool method.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the Gillette Fusion's five blades are a bit uncomfortable and that the Mach3 is better - is that right? Are these battery powered jobbies any good?

Also, what gel/cream/oil is best?

Ta. :aww:

Get that Merkur Dave, the initial outlay is expensive, but blades are dirt cheap and it's a much better shave than any of your Gillette bollocks.

I knew you'd post that btw. :lol:

It's the sex that's why.

Merkur Vision 2000 I believe. First shave is a cunt like, your face is redder than a clunge dredging at the love canal. But once you get used to it man it's awesome.

I hope you werent in charge of the marketing for that razor Tooj  :lol:

Merkur Vision 2000 I believe. First shave is a cunt like, your face is redder than a clunge dredging at the love canal. But once you get used to it man it's awesome.

I hope you werent in charge of the marketing for that razor Tooj  :lol:

I have a degree in Marketing actually. :D

I used to have a Mach3 but not too long back got a Fusion with the 5 blades. So much better for me. Felt very comfortable.

I use Nivea Shaving Foam/Gel and the Nivea After Shave Balm.

I swear by them.

Do you use the one with the battery? Does it make and difference? And how long does it last?

Nivea ftw btw. :pow:

I used to have a Mach3 but not too long back got a Fusion with the 5 blades. So much better for me. Felt very comfortable.

I use Nivea Shaving Foam/Gel and the Nivea After Shave Balm.

I swear by them.

Do you use the one with the battery? Does it make and difference? And how long does it last?

Nivea ftw btw. :pow:

I dont have the battery one. Just the plain old Fusion Manual, but from the first stoke, it felt a whole lot better than the Mach 3

Embarassed to say I have never known what "ftw" means  :blush:

Guest Heneage

Merkur Vision 2000 I believe. First shave is a c*** like, your face is redder than a clunge dredging at the love canal. But once you get used to it man it's awesome.

Why do the people in Boots never put in terms this simple at that we can relate to. :lol: