have i bought the right tickets?

Guest jimmy84

Guest jimmy84

haven't been to st james' park for quite a while - been stuck in london for too long...

but anyway, just bought tickets for the celta vigo - really really looking forward to it. got tickets for leazes end - could have got tickets for level 2 but chose level 7 instead based on what i've read around here and think it'd be fun to be near the away fans.

what do you all reckon, level 7 over level 2 for a better experience/atmosphere?

Level 7 is right in the gods, you get a decent view but from a distance. Atmos all depends on how many fans turn up TBH. Against teams like Man utd or Sunderland near the away fans is immense but am not so sure about celta. Level 2 would obviously be closer to the pitch but it could have been in the corner anyway.

thinking about it again - is there anything to stop you just moving down if there's no one in the seats below?

Not at all. If you start trying to get into more expensive parts of the ground you will get collered by the men in the blue jackets. Don't worry mate, despite what people say there isn't a bad seat in the ground. Just some better than others.

Guest jimmy84

thinking about it again - is there anything to stop you just moving down if there's no one in the seats below?

Not at all. If you start trying to get into more expensive parts of the ground you will get collered by the men in the blue jackets. Don't worry mate, despite what people say there isn't a bad seat in the ground. Just some better than others.

cheers for setting my mind at rest!

The section of Level 7 in the Leazes next to the away fans bit always seems quite full even when the rest of the ground is fairly empty.

There will be a better atmosphere there than in most places around the stadium, especially if the bad run continues.

As someone else said there would be nothing to stop you from sitting in any empty seat up there if you wanted to get a bit closer.  Someone told me that as the crow flies it is 1/4 mile from the back row of level 7 Leazes to the Gallowgate goal, there is no way I could see that far without binoculars.............

Guest Craig1892

I used to sit in level 7, good view but to far from the pitch and it hurts like fuck climbing those 14 flights of stairs. Cracking view of Tyneside though.

The Ultras will be up there so there'll be an atmosphere.

I think the horrible little wankers sit behind me in the Gallowgate upper. Little squeeky voices singing "Shearer is a legend" why don't they just fuck off and stop showing themselves up. Their fucking IQ is on a par with the number of pubes on their left bollock - zero!

The Ultras will be up there so there'll be an atmosphere.

I think the horrible little wankers sit behind me in the Gallowgate upper. Little squeeky voices singing "Shearer is a legend" why don't they just **** off and stop showing themselves up. Their ****ing IQ is on a par with the number of pubes on their left bollock - zero!

They did my head in at the Fenerbache game, but I'm pretty sure that was not the Toon Ultras, just a group of twats.

The Toon Ultras are more mature, although we do get the odd few charvers tagging, but the last few cup games, we've noticed them and moved into a block away from the travelling fans, with the charvers usually closer.

- IF you'd like to visit the site, PM me?

( Dunno if I can post a link? )