Why do they do it????

Colos Short and Curlies

Just been to La Senza to buy the better half some new pjs, now La Senza also sell lingerie.... If I'm browsing in said shop and see something I like I (like I assume most blokes) would look to imagine what said item would look like on their lass.

Now if the bloke is solo shopping he has to imagine what they look like on someone in the shop, assuming a lack of customers you look to the shop assistants.

So.... I'm looking for a nice petite gal or a lass with big norks for this job.

What did I see today? 2 16 stone hippos. :yikes:

Bad, bad marketing there.

Needless to say nothing was purchased today.

Guest Jawesome
Sorry, your job application has been unsuccessful due to the fact that you're a fatty.  We thank you for taking an interest in working for us.

Could you imagine the outrage.

Sorry, your job application has been unsuccessful due to the fact that you're a fatty.  We thank you for taking an interest in working for us.

Could you imagine the outrage.

There are some shops where you have to submit a photo of yourself when applying cause they have a no fug policy.

Always get dragged into La Senza, always feel like a pervert. Partly my fault though as I really should take it up under my belt.

If thats meant the way I read it then  :lol:

Was supposed to be "tuck"  :blush: this is what happens when I try to be funny, people laugh for all the wrong reasons.

Guest LucaAltieri

Whenever I went to La Senza for the missus PJ's were never in my thoughts. Mind you she was a fan of sleeping naked.

As you're speaking in the past tense I asume that means she came to her senses?

Guest LucaAltieri

Just been to La Senza to buy the better half some new pjs, now La Senza also sell lingerie.... If I'm browsing in said shop and see something I like I (like I assume most blokes) would look to imagine what said item would look like on their lass.

Now if the bloke is solo shopping he has to imagine what they look like on someone in the shop, assuming a lack of customers you look to the shop assistants.

I'm generally very critical of Italians but this is something they do very well. I don't think I've ever seen an ugly female sales assitant or an ugly waitress anywhere in Italy.

I'm generally very critical of Italians but this is something they do very well. I don't think I've ever seen an ugly female sales assitant or an ugly waitress anywhere in Italy.

Italians are the sharpest dressed, most coolest mother fuckers anywhere in the known universe.

It has to be said like.

Someone told me that there was going to be a 'lads night' at a lingere store in central London pre Xmas. Basically they were going to set up a few sofas, start serving beer and have some models demostrate the products. Best bit of marketing I've ever heard of.

Guest Gemmill

I was in town about a month back, and there was a model stood in La Senza's window in a basque and stockings.  Just stood there, looking spectacular.  Quality.