Ridiculous changes in mood.

Fatwax

What the hell is all that about? Earlier I was in an ace mood and now I'm so down it's ridiculous. I just know I'll be back on top in no time though. A bit of consistency would be nice though! I feel like I'm on the blob or something, it's pathetic.

Also, when you're single and have a dream about one of your ex's, you know, one of the ones that was really good to you and you wake up gutted and full of regret. That's a shit way to start the day.

What the hell is all that about? Earlier I was in an ace mood and now I'm so down it's ridiculous. I just know I'll be back on top in no time though. A bit of consistency would be nice though! I feel like I'm on the blob or something, it's pathetic.

Also, when you're single and have a dream about one of your ex's, you know, one of the ones that was really good to you and you wake up gutted and full of regret. That's a s*** way to start the day.

I'm not really sure how radical (hmm, that sounds cornily American) a degree of mood swing you're referring to. I mean for example, I like most people sometimes have quick changes in mood, I wouldn't say its a rare thing. Very strange though, as you say.

The second bit, aye, not great.

Also, when you're single and have a dream about one of your ex's, you know, one of the ones that was really good to you and you wake up gutted and full of regret. That's a shit way to start the day.

Are you talking about the man in your avatar?

Also, when you're single and have a dream about one of your ex's, you know, one of the ones that was really good to you and you wake up gutted and full of regret. That's a s*** way to start the day.

Well that was a kick in the bollocks aswell.

Which, going by his expression in the picture, is exactly what you did to him!

:lol:

Seriously though, I have no idea why I'm in such a foul mood. Infact it's making me angry just thinking of the fact that I'm in a bad mood for no reason or a trivial one at best. Ridiculous.

Seriously though, I have no idea why I'm in such a foul mood. Infact it's making me angry just thinking of the fact that I'm in a bad mood for no reason or a trivial one at best. Ridiculous.

Have a wank or get baked, actually get baked then have a wank. Unless you have a lass, then get baked and park that beef bus into tuna town.

Dunno about others but most of my bad moods are from extremely trivial or seemingly tiny reasons. By "bad" I don't really get angry as such, just err, very cynical. I do enjoy cynicism though.

But yeah, you're not alone there.

Guest lankybellwipe

Have a wank or get baked, actually get baked then have a wank. Unless you have a lass, then get baked and park that beef bus into tuna town.

Now THAT HITS A BONE SQUIRE!

Have a w*** or get baked, actually get baked then have a w***. Unless you have a lass, then get baked and park that beef bus into tuna town.

bluelaugh.gif

Now THAT HITS A BONE SQUIRE!

I love Ben's mullet on there man.

Have a w*** or get baked, actually get baked then have a w***. Unless you have a lass, then get baked and park that beef bus into tuna town.

Ahh I've already had one and it was one of those ones where you have to proper pump it because the little bastards won't budge, so you really concentrate and focus and start going at it so hard your arm starts to seize up but you can't stop, oh no. That'd undo all the good work you've done so far!

I really miss the days when you first start wanking, when you don't leave your room for a week. Them days were magical.

Ahh I've already had one and it was one of those ones where you have to proper pump it because the little bastards won't budge, so you really concentrate and focus and start going at it so hard your arm starts to seize up but you can't stop, oh no. That'd undo all the good work you've done so far!

I really miss the days when you first start wanking, when you don't leave your room for a week. Them days were magical.

Summer holidays were magical man. Total boredom so you'd have about seven wanks a day. Then you moved onto danger wanking to obviously add to the thrill.....

Summer holidays were magical man. Total boredom so you'd have about seven wanks a day. Then you moved onto danger wanking to obviously add to the thrill.....

I had a wank in a storeroom when I was on two weeks work experience in a music shop. Now that's a dangerwank.

And I'm sharing it on the internet. Win.

I had a wank in a storeroom when I was on two weeks work experience in a music shop. Now that's a dangerwank.

bluelaugh.gif

I can switch to grumpy miserableyness like a lightswitch at the moment. The main thought processes tend to involve the ex when it happens, but i think i'm overtired atm. Really stupid tbh, i sit up looking at the PC for hours on end when there's nowt actually keeping me up.

Guest firetotheworks

Im not sure if everybody has those intangible moods where youre unhappy for no real good reason, but I do. Best thing I find to do is to just class that day as a right off, and dont try to make it better by going out on a night out because its like salt in the wound I find. I know this might sound like really bullshit new age thing to say, but are you eating healthily? My moods were all over the place when I was eating shite and at weird times. Now I eat decent food and at usually about the same time and it gives you more mental energy to get over that stuff.

The ex dreams are the worst though, its like your subconscious picks the most graphically hurtful scenario and then plays it out in the most believable fashion. Then it laughs when you wake up wishing you were dead for a bit.

Guest optimistic nit

Guest Heneage

Trying getting your nuts twisted after being kicked in them and needing an op to fix it, every wanks a danger wank.

Guest firetotheworks

Felt this was fitting for this thread. I thought I had been asked out on a date by a lass I really like, which had me chuffed. Only to find that it also included a few other friends and that she has a boyfriend. To make matters worse, I met him and he seems like a nice lad....the bastard. Lasses are a pain in the nuts like.