Staying focused?

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

Next Saturday we have Stoke at home, with the team off to Edinburgh post game for the Christmas party. Is it really wise to do it straight after a game? I wonder if they will totally be focussed when you know the parties right round the corner.

On a lighter note the young lads have to perform in "Newcastle has talent" :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Could well distract them towards the end of the game, but you would hope they'd be professional enough to not think about it until after the game, however hard that may be.

Can see us struggling with Stoke tbh.

There's nothing to link midfield and attack for us unless Viduka plays, and we're susceptible defensively to a physical approach.

Delap was injured at one point today. Not sure what his status is but whether he plays or not could be key.

Guest Stephen927

Can see us struggling with Stoke tbh.

There's nothing to link midfield and attack for us unless Viduka plays, and we're susceptible defensively to a physical approach.

Delap was injured at one point today. Not sure what his status is but whether he plays or not could be key.

It would be crucial whether he played or not, I'm sure something like out of the 15 or so Stoke goals this season, he has been involved in 8 of them. Something like that anyways.

I would imagine they would want to go to the party in a good partying mood. After another defeat and stuck in the bottom 3, they have nothing to be cheerful about and should they lose fucking cancel their fucking party.

I very much doubt Jonas will be worrying if he has packed his smalls for this Crimbo Jamboree during the game.

Nixon, if you wanted to post that you knew the players were having  there Xmas night out & the young players were going to be doing "Newcastle has talent" you should of just posted that, instead of trying the "Will the players be focused on the game" smokescreen. :thup:

I very much doubt Jonas will be worrying if he has packed his small for this Crimbo Jamboree during the game.

Nixon, if you wanted to post that you knew the players were having  there Xmas night out & the young players were going to be doing "Newcastle has talent" you should of just posted that, instead of trying the "Will the players be focused on the game" smokescreen. :thup:

:lol:

Why is this a thread?

Nixon just wanted to make sure everyone knows he's a journo, with contacts.

Nixon would be wise to heed the advice of making less threads and engaging his mind a little more.

Guest Heneage

Why is this a thread?

Nixon just wanted to make sure everyone knows he's a journo, with contacts.

This has nothing to do with journalism. This was a conversation between two friends.