Xmas shopping

davy_fulla

How much are you spending on the other half this year?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How much are you spending on the other half this year?

• £0-10
    • £11-50
    • £51-100
    • £101-250
    • £251-500
    • £501+ (I've got more money than sense me!)

Just out of noseiness more than anything 'How much are you spending on the missus/mister this year?'.  I've been to Newcastle today in the hope of getting all my Xmas shopping done in 1 day.  I've never seen the town so busy and I could feel myself getting stressed even before I started as it took me 25mins to get parked up.  In the end all I bought was a plastic cup from the club shop for the bairn for £4  :-[

The religious nutters handing me flyers in Northumberland St offering me salvation also didn't help and having to stand in TJ Hughes for 45mins with the pushchair while the missus went round trying to buy some cheap tat was the final straw.  From now on all my Xmas shopping will be done online with a bottle of lager in hand.

The only good point of the day was in Waterstone's.  This old fella went into the lift and was the only one in.  I could see he was having trouble finding the button but the doors eventually shut and I thought he was on his way.  Anyway, 2 or 3 mins later another couple pressed the lift button.  The old guy coolly walked out thinking he'd travelled upstairs and looked bewildered as he walked back out to where he'd just came from.  I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help burst out laughing.

Guest Heneage

It should never be how much you buy it should be what you buy that matters. I've spent a bit on girls and other years spent little and often the years where little was spent was actually better.

Guest lankybellwipe

I'll have to get another half first, though she would expect to se around £150 spent on her O0

Edit: though ALL of my shopping is done online, as I cannot abide, stand nor tolerate shopping! It is the spawn of the devil, and should be exorcised as such  :angry:

Guest lankybellwipe

It should never be how much you buy it should be what you buy that matters. I've spent a bit on girls and other years spent little and often the years where little was spent was actually better.

For Your Eyes Only or Blue Velvet?

Touching Cloth

Guest Heneage

???

???

Strip clubs in Newcastle, even I know that :lol: Ive been to one aswell  :blush:

???

Strip clubs in Newcastle, even I know that :lol: Ive been to one aswell  :blush:

You were only in the North East for 3 weeks, you had to make the most of it!

???

Strip clubs in Newcastle, even I know that :lol: Ive been to one aswell :blush:

You were only in the North East for 3 weeks, you had to make the most of it!

Ive been to Newcastle loads of times going to games, went to For Your Eyes Only about 2 and a half years ago, Wigan at home weekend.

Guest Heneage

???

Wey that's why I divn't get it obviously, cos I've never friggin been!  :lol:

Just out of noseiness more than anything 'How much are you spending on the missus/mister this year?'.  I've been to Newcastle today in the hope of getting all my Xmas shopping done in 1 day.  I've never seen the town so busy and I could feel myself getting stressed even before I started as it took me 25mins to get parked up.  In the end all I bought was a plastic cup from the club shop for the bairn for £4  :-[

The religious nutters handing me flyers in Northumberland St offering me salvation also didn't help and having to stand in TJ Hughes for 45mins with the pushchair while the missus went round trying to buy some cheap tat was the final straw.  From now on all my Xmas shopping will be done online with a bottle of lager in hand.

The only good point of the day was in Waterstone's.  This old fella went into the lift and was the only one in.  I could see he was having trouble finding the button but the doors eventually shut and I thought he was on his way.  Anyway, 2 or 3 mins later another couple pressed the lift button.  The old guy coolly walked out thinking he'd travelled upstairs and looked bewildered as he walked back out to where he'd just came from.  I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help burst out laughing.

Bit in bold x100.