Chopra

Guest ToonFanNorway

Guest ToonFanNorway

He must be laughing his socks off  bluelaugh.gif

Left the Toon for a Championship side, but come May he will be in the Premiership and the Toon will be in the Championship bluewink.gif bluewink.gif

If only eh  bluesigh.gif bluesigh.gif bluesigh.gif

Why do we do it  :confused:

Get rid of talent

We didnt have much choice, we offered him a new contract and he refused. To be honest he hardly set the world alight the few game she did get and players who have failed in the premiership will probably score more than him in that league this season anyway!

How much of a chance would he have got if Owen had stayed fit? He left to play and I don't think there were any hard feelings either side. Glad he's doing well, but he wasn't the answer.

Biggest cheer of the night for Chops getting booked, screaming 'maggie reject' at him. Do you think he's arsed when he's on his hat-trick.

Rasiak, Blackstock, Earnshaw & Gray are also scoring goals for fun in that league...still not Premier League material.

Exactly, people are getting a little too excited about the lad  :lol:

He scored 5 in one game about 2 or 3 years ago in the championship.

I think that run in the team he had last season has done him the world of good. He was saying the other day he thinks if he had more chances like Ameobi has had he thinks he would have done the business. He could be right. We might just find out next season.

Rasiak, Blackstock, Earnshaw & Gray are also scoring goals for fun in that league...still not Premier League material.

I think Chopra scores 4 in one game for Watford,not 5.

Watford win in this game 7:4 (Chopra on loan).

Hey mate, did you ever get your Shearer dvd?

Hey mate, did you ever get your Shearer dvd?

No!!! bluecry.gif bluecry.gif bluecry.gif

Problem is moneytransfer.

If you got one copy this DVD,send me and I'll pay you.

He did'nt do much here at all he did get a few chances too but left to play regular football but I heard he only wanted another loan spell away and not to be sold.

One thing for sure if he does make it as a top player his love for the Toon would bring him back.

2 against the scum last night though  bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Geordie hero  :thup: bluebiggrin.gif

Ex-Mag magic:

Chops sticks it to the mackems again

Michael Chopra made it three goals in his last two visits to the Stadium of Plight as he got both goals in Cardiff's 2-1 defeat of the mackems.

Chops opened the scoring from close range in just the fourth minute but an equaliser followed six minutes later.

Happily our former striker got the winner eight minutes before the break and celebrated with obvious delight in front of a sparsely populated home section.

He almost grabbed a hat-trick after the break but an offside flag denied him, although the officials also turned down two strong penalty claims for the home side.

Former colleagues Stephen Caldwell and Robbie Elliott didn't feature for the home side, Caldwell was an unused sub while Elliott wasn't in the squad.

Chopra's side stay four points clear at the top of the Championship, while Roy Keane's flops slipped to 15th

Of course, Michael scored the vital equaliser for us on the same ground in April, just seconds after coming on as substitute, sparking our 4-1 mauling of the mackems.

www.nufc.com

Hahaha, there's a magpie flying round the stadium and the sad feckers are booing it.  :lol:

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72321079.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A673C96070D4DCD66D810F755E003CBEB8

:lol: :lol: