NUFC player of the month (November)

Baggio
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stolen from .cock

Fabricio Coloccini - Another rock steady month from the South American who is settling into the Premier League in a superb fashion. Clean sheets against both Chelsea and Boro capped a fine month for Colo whose perfection in the tackle and heading skills have put him in with a great chance of taking the monthly prize.

Sebastien Bassong - Even Sebastien might not have thought that his move to Newcastle would become so successful so quickly. The young French star combined well with Colo during the month and has given Joe Kinnear some real options at the back.

Shay Given - In a month that has had a defensive flavour to it, Shay Given has more than played his part. Some vital stops have put him in with a real shout of glory in November, and nobody will forget his saves at Chelsea and Boro which won points in tricky away fixtures.

Oba Martins - The Nigerian striker has worked hard during the month and put in some key performances. He has often provided United with a real option upfront and chuck into that three goals, his contributions have helped haul Newcastle out of the bottom three.

Danny Guthrie - The midfielder didn't complain when he had to make way for the returning Joey Barton. And his professional attitude was rewarded with starts against Chelsea and Boro, the battling midfielder covered a lot of ground in his three games and looks set to continue his good run in December.

November games.

Newcastle 2 Villa 0

Fulham 2 Newcastle 1

Newcastle 2 Wigan 2

Chelsea 0 Newcastle 0

Boro 0 Newcastle 0

Guest firetotheworks

I think theyve all had their moments. Shay and Colo have been the most consistent, but I think in terms of just how good he's been I'd give it to Bassong.