Feyenoord 2 - 3 Newcastle

Guest Coubury

Guest Coubury

This game reduced me to tears when Bellamy scored  :celb:

Is it available on the main site? had a look cant see anything

would love to see it again

probably my fav toon moment in recent years

I have the goal in question on a compilation video on my computer that I could e mail to you if you wanted it.

The shot by Dyer that the keeper gets finger tips to but, Bellamy follows it up and from the tightest of angles hits it of the prone keeper and into the net.  It brings a tear to my eye as well when I watch it!!

If you want the vid send you email to me by PM and I'll forward it at the weekend or before if I get the chance!

I recall Dyer was very good on the night, and when he went through on goal i clearly remember going through the following steps within one second:

- Dyer, yes! Go on You deserve to get the winner tonight

- Noooo!! you moron cunt such an easy chance, you're so shit in front of g....

- Wait, Bellam... YES!

Such a memorable goal, it was a brilliant run from Dyer, and when the keeper parried it, I saw Bellamy about to run onto the ball and time literally did freeze, and when he hit it in I screeched higher than Jon Champion apparently.

Guest firetotheworks

s***, was this tonight?  Bloody hell, that was some coma!  I had this terrible dream that we... oh.

Haha, imagine.

I was abroad at the time. Had no access to the game on radio, forum, or tv, and was chatting to my brother on msn and he was giving me updates. I remember him saying, looks like that's it. stoppage time now. A few ticks later and I've never been happier to see him type something to this effect:

GOGLALALAOISSLSLAOAZZZGOALAZFKNABELLAMGOALSLXZLZZZZOQK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked a right prat in front of my computer screen but it was a moment i'll never forget.

Thank you Bellars, Thank you Sir Bob

One of them moments in life where words will never be able to describe how you were actually feeling. I vividly remember me and my dad running around the living room and my little brother (Villa fan) just walking out saying 'you'll go out in the next round anyway so stop getting so excited...' Little cunt :D

Glad i didn't see it tbh, it'd have been as uncomfortable as fuck. How awful must it have been when Lombarda equalised for them? Eesh.

Went to bed that night thinking we'd drawn 2-2. Cried some. :(

Was chuffed when i looked at Teletext in the morning like. :D

Guest firetotheworks

I remember watching at my ex lasses. Her dad was on some weird shift so I had to keep it down in the spare room because he was asleep. I remember when Bellamy scored the winner I did this weird silent scream where all of the characteristics of a scream were there except for the actual sound, and then I rolled about on the bed because jumping would have been noisy. I must have looked like a total glebe but noone else was in the room. Great moment, I went to sleep very very happy.