They are trying to give poor old Gary 60 years for hacking Nasa. (Vid)

Parky

To send him down tho the US gov or whoever is wanting to send him down will have to prove that he accessed really top secret shit.  A court cant send him down for 60 years if he was accessing the christmas party going out list for example.

Also, i was watching that James May program on BBC, he visited a science lab in the US where they carry out shit hot research.  The scientist said they have to be very carful as they get attacked byy hackers all the time, everyday.  And he said it was state sponsored hacking. Ie China, Russia.

To send him down tho the US gov or whoever is wanting to send him down will have to prove that he accessed really top secret shit.  A court cant send him down for 60 years if he was accessing the christmas party going out list for example.

Also, i was watching that James May program on BBC, he visited a science lab in the US where they carry out shit hot research.  The scientist said they have to be very carful as they get attacked byy hackers all the time, everyday.  And he said it was state sponsored hacking. Ie China, Russia.

Watch the vid mate. He has admitted to it, says he was looking for evidence for 'free energy' machines to serve mankind. I had to laugh at his attempt to take the moral highground.

The other thing is he did no damage and was apparently 'inside' nasa and the usaf for 2 years and they didn't notice!!!

I thought he said on one BBC interview he'd seen information which stated the US had UFO craft etc.

What a plonker.

He did but that wasn't his primary goal according to him.

It's beyond doubt btw that the U.S. and Russia have ufo's.

they should employ this bloke to run thier computer security fro them, appears to know more than they do.

I'm sure once they get him over to the U.S. they'll make him an offer he can't refuse. ho ho

To send him down tho the US gov or whoever is wanting to send him down will have to prove that he accessed really top secret s***.  A court cant send him down for 60 years if he was accessing the christmas party going out list for example.

Also, i was watching that James May program on BBC, he visited a science lab in the US where they carry out s*** hot research.  The scientist said they have to be very carful as they get attacked byy hackers all the time, everyday.  And he said it was state sponsored hacking. Ie China, Russia.

I watched that, wasn't it Stephen Fry in America in one of the middles states i think, i wonder how they know?

To send him down tho the US gov or whoever is wanting to send him down will have to prove that he accessed really top secret s***.  A court cant send him down for 60 years if he was accessing the christmas party going out list for example.

Also, i was watching that James May program on BBC, he visited a science lab in the US where they carry out s*** hot research.  The scientist said they have to be very carful as they get attacked byy hackers all the time, everyday.  And he said it was state sponsored hacking. Ie China, Russia.

I watched that, wasn't it Stephen Fry in America in one of the middles states i think, i wonder how they know?

Aye, that was it.  The Stephen Fry show where he travelled across the US.